As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 5/21/2008

12346»

• Options
    ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    that's cool

i've got a lot on my plate right now, but maybe in the future i'll check it out

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    no you won't servo

just like you'll never get an avatar

why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    kdrudy wrote: »
    The Yu-gi-oh one came first and is actually funny, the other ones are usually just bad attempts to be funny.

This

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    By "abridged" I take it they chop out massive chunks of slow pans across characters holding a single pose, eye closed with a smug expression as they monologue (internally or externally) about their opponents inevitable defeat?

Because that shit turned me right off Dragonball, Gundam and countless other shows my friends were raving about at the time.

They could save hours per season with that change alone.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    No its more they take footage from the show and re dub it into something thats usually quite amusing and worth watching. They've been vaguely following the plot of the Tv-show ( i think anyways, it seems coherent but i've never watched yu-gi-oh so i couldn't tell you). The episodes are normally about 5 minutes long.

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]