We have released an update to the game. Below is a list of issues we have addressed in this update. If they are not affecting you, there is no need for you to download the update.
- Fixed the missing cursor problem reported by some people
- Fixed a case where the agency icon was disappearing
- Added an icon to the Linux version, by popular demand (it's 128x128 and is called rainslick.png)
- Fixed a number of problems with some video cards and drivers where the game crashed on startup
- Added a vsync option
- Enabled some "hidden" options for audio on Linux (for advanced users only--see the FAQ postings on playgreenhouse.com's forum for details)
- Fixed problems with the way Linux identifies hardware. This fixes the problem where Linux users were required to re-authenticate or were unable to play after unplugging from the network or making network configuration changes.
To download the new update, visit the game page at playgreenhouse.com and download the demo for your platform.
I want to highlight the last issue in the list: the way Linux computes hardware ID. If your game is already authorized and you download the update, you may have to re-authenticate your game. This will generally work without issue. In rare cases, you may get an authentication error with "error 12" in the lower left corner of the error box. If that happens, contact [email protected]
and we will fix you up right away.
We have also updated the FAQ page
for the game.
As always, if you run into any other issues, send an e-mail to [email protected]