As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Too Many RCA plugs!

LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I have a DVD player, a PS1, a PS2, and a Wii and they are all competing for one little overworked set of RCA plugs on my TV. When I want to switch consoles I have to get off my lazy butt and reach around my TV to switch them.

This is unacceptable!

Do you guys know of some sort of bank of RCA jacks with a switch on it or something like that? I've been looking at Amazon and Radio Shack, etc., with no success.

Lykouragh on

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You can pick up RCA selector boxes at places like Target and Best Buy pretty easily. They should be together with the cables. The average ones you'll find will have about four separate sets of jacks on the back, and buttons on the front to select which input to display.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    or if you want to be cheap and don't mind the mess, you can get a lot of y adapters, 2 female ends into 1 male end, and hook all of the devices up like that. For four devices you'd need 9 of the adapters.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Thank you!

Lykouragh on