As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Grand Theft Photoshop IV

1234568»

• Options
    BakerIsBoredBakerIsBored Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    mandatory linky

yes, very funny stuff :lol:

BakerIsBored on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Basil wrote: »
    Aliens really should be a mandatory sexual education video in grade school. It really, really should.

Let no man go through life without understanding exactly what a facehugger is and how to identify one on an abandoned starship.
    ...it's also a pretty good analogue for actual relationships.

Torso Boy on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    vegeta_666 wrote: »
    I'm gonna go off on a limb here and suggest that it is maybe time for a new thread perhaps?

Yes, indeed. Not time like the present to stop beating a dead horse.
    assscopyeh4.png

I am running out of ideas. Funny Ideas anyways.

EDIT: Aliens And Sex Ed. FTW!

Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    hahaha oh man ive been chuckling at that one for like 10 mnutes.

what the fuck indeed. haha.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This needs to go to a vote. I want to vote Grand Hef Auto right to the moon.

gilrain on
  • Options
    BakerIsBoredBakerIsBored Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    gilrain wrote: »

Before we do that, I'd like to spend a little extra time with my GTA meets Aliens. Maybe someone will see my attempt at comedy and will be inspired enough to make a MOD (if and when the PC version comes out) :P

BakerIsBored on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    gilrain wrote: »

Before we do that, I'd like to spend a little extra time with my GTA meets Aliens. Maybe someone will see my attempt at comedy and will be inspired enough to make a MOD (if and when the PC version comes out) :P

Oh, there will be a pc version, and we will have a Cloverfield/Godzilla 1998 mod where you run around the island and try to escape the death and destruction, and the final level will have the donkey punching pariah of the video game world at the end of bridge who will stand between you and salvation.

All I can do lately is think of video game ideas....is there a pill I can take to stop that?

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ANTVGM64 wrote: »
    Cyanide?

No, then i will just haunt Bethesda, Rockstar north and south, and then torment JT and Uwe

RoyceSraphim on
This discussion has been closed.