As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX flash game

YatesYates Registered User regular
edited September 2004 in PAX Archive
Sorry for cross-posting, but the general forums were... how they are...

I promised a few people at PAX that I would make this game, enjoy!
http://www.yatesforge.com/pax/

Update: I changed the funk bar to move smoother and added "win" and "lose" sounds. I also was a little more descriptive in the introduction on how to play even though my instructions rock. I'll probably add a little soap blaster down at the screen that squirts water so people don't think they're shooting people.

Yates on

• Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    I love it.

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    :arrow:

Grath on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    weak

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    um... ok. i don't remember it smelling bad but I can understand the possibility so whatever. but why not try and make a good game as opposed to a pointless stupid one. i don't mean to be insulting but come on i'm sure you can do better and there was a lot cooler things that happened at PAX that a game can be made from...

why not the D ballance game?

you could make a why the fuck did I pay $20 for a piece of paper that I have to fold myself game?

or how about the mi:steal the poster game?

futility on
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I think there should be a "beat the lines" bonus round, wherein you try to find the perfect strategy to arrive at just the right moment when the lineup for whatever event you want to see is at its shortest.

Affliction on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I didnt even wait in line for my concert ticket... just casually walked downstairs when the tickets were announced over the PA system and joined in the mob around the poor ticket lady...and she handed me one...so I saw the show and skipped the Black Arrow tournament...

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    YatesYates Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Affliction wrote:
    I think there should be a "beat the lines" bonus round, wherein you try to find the perfect strategy to arrive at just the right moment when the lineup for whatever event you want to see is at its shortest.

lol, maybe

Yates on
  • Options
    terrixterrix Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Hehe, my team hadn't been called up yet so I got my ticket and went back to Black Arrow with 15-20 minutes to spare.

terrix on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2004
    I'm amused. :-)

Unknown User on