As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ikariam: Burning the World, one kitty at a time

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Right.

I've read the last two pages and have no idea what's going on.

War is fine, just point me where.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • maturinmaturin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    No but seriously, you can block towns without trade ports, right?

yep

unless there is no button to blockade

maturin on
    Danes have the DONG ENERGY !
    tomblag
    19,48 / Gulf of Blag / Sulfur
    10,40 / Blager Fjord / Marble
    14,45 / Blaget Sound / Wine
    12,53 / Blaga Bay / Crystal
    25,42 / Blagoon Cove / Marble
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Good, thanks. :)

Aldo on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    No but seriously, you can block towns without trade ports, right?

Correct. You'll get only get 60 goods if you pillage.

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited June 2008
    Nah, that's a lie. My ships are going to blockade your harbour for a while, your units will be sent packing by my defending fleet and /hopefully/ you will understand soon that you shouldn't be annoying to big alliances without facing some form of consequences.

Now I am willing to call back my ships if you send me a poem about how you like kittens. I am being serious here, a poem about kittens and you will be saved the annoyance of having a foreign fleet in your town.

On the 06.06.2008 22:06 braddley wrote::
    > i dont even have a port so have fun blocking it<br><br><br>
    > On the 06.06.2008 21:51 Aldo wrote::<br>
    > > Good day dear person who has been annoying Skarsol, <br>
    > > This is your slap on the wrist for being horribly annoying to Skarsol.<br>
    > > Have a nice day.

Read from bottom up.

Aldo on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Gentlemen, NPAX is finally mentioned in Dispatches.

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    edited June 2008
    Kalkino wrote: »

A BRO/TBO war would be awesome. From the ashes of that conflict we could rise to become kings!

We could become GODS!

Baidol on
  • METAzraeLMETAzraeL Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Posting as per Darian's demands, I'm playing as Night Diver on the Beta server. My colonies are kinda far away from you all, but whatev. I have three:

Rothoios[73:24] > Pulvercity - Wine - lvl 16
    Augheatia[75:24] > Cimmeria - Marble - lvl 15
    Zhuikios[76:23] > Teignsmouth - Crystal - lvl 2

METAzraeL on

dream a little dream or you could live a little dream
    sleep forever if you wish to be a dreamer
    edited June 2008
    Hilarious! That's the guy I'm punishing. He said he was going to find as many people as possible to get back at npax.

I guess what he meant is that he was going to whine in the BRO thread.

( bottom of this page: http://board.ikariam.com/thread.php?threadid=8328&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=3 )

Aldo on
    edited June 2008
    Hilarious! That's the guy I'm punishing. He said he was going to find as many people as possible to get back at npax.

I guess what he meant is that he was going to whine in the BRO thread.

( bottom of this page: http://board.ikariam.com/thread.php?threadid=8328&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=3 )

His signature makes me angry. I've been talking to him in the semi-illiterate style that the forums seem to love. Maybe we can be friends and I can beat this NPAX guy

Kalkino on
  • juice for jesusjuice for jesus Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The forums are populated with complete retards.

juice for jesus on
    edited June 2008
    On the 06.06.2008 22:51 braddley wrote::
    > i am already telling people on th eforum to attack you

I'm not even going to bother replying to him. BRO isn't going to take him serious anyway.

Aldo on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    METAzreal, thanks for posting.

You had changed your name in ikariam since the last time you posted here, so I just wanted to be sure it was you.
    And you're actually pretty close to Skarsol and several other members; check out the map in your embassy.

Good to have you aboard, and let us know if you need help continuing to expand your empire.

Darian on
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    edited June 2008
    On the 06.06.2008 22:51 braddley wrote::
    > i am already telling people on th eforum to attack you

I'm not even going to bother replying to him. BRO isn't going to take him serious anyway.

You should be flattered, he now has a second thread, asking for a war on us

Kalkino on
    edited June 2008
    I suggest we forgo posting in it and seeing how it develops.

I'm hoping hilariously.

Baidol on
    edited June 2008
    I'm holding off, having already trolled the BRO thread for a bit on the same issue.

Kalkino on
    edited June 2008
    That filthy liar, I said I would stop all attacks if he'd just send me a poem about kittens. :P

And damn this makes me feel like a tough guy.

Aldo on
    edited June 2008
    I made one post in it, to remind him not to post coordinates. Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.

Edit: Sometime over the last few days, I apparently lost the member list in my embassy; fortunately the internal page is still present, but that isn't going to be as accurate as it should, and I no longer have a good way to fix it.

More worrysome, it will not be easy for me to kick people out of the alliance, moving ahead. I'll work on that one a bit and find a solution, though.

Is anyone in NPAX still able to view the full member list?

Darian on
    edited June 2008
    The list is gone for me, as well. This along with the scores dropping cropped up last night. There was a thread on the bugs forum about it, so it's not just our alliance experiencing this problem.

What are the rules on blockading? Can I blockade a guy 24/7 (3 blockades a day) if I want?

juice for jesus on
  • hmxmosshmxmoss Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    captaink wrote: »

Oh ye gods... my eyes... they burn from... horrible... grammar and... spelling. Must. pluck. out. eyes.

hmxmoss on
    burning.jpg
  • MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Darian wrote: »
    Is anyone in NPAX still able to view the full member list?

I can not view the full member list in WPAX either. I read a BUG thread on it yesterday, and it seems to pop up on random alliances over time. I'll find it and link it here.

EDIT: Looks like they added it to the "Known Bugs" list:

http://board.ikariam.com/thread.php?threadid=7552

"Broken with last patch" Wheeeee

MonkeyConQueso on
    PSN : Aubvry ;; WiiU/XBL/Steam : MonkeyConQueso ;; 3DS FC : 4553-9982-3786
    Destiny! : Warlock - Titan - Hunter
    edited June 2008
    Oh, I saw that. I was just trying to see if it automatically happens to everyone in the alliance.

And juice, that would count as three of your six attacks against that colony for the day. So, yup, go for it.

Darian on
    edited June 2008
    See my problem is i'm a troll.

Kalkino on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Confusing the world one kitty at a time

Scooter on
    edited June 2008
    I'll shoot my custard all over your face. :winky:

Aldo on
  • MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008

Ah yes, confusing and frustrating the dumb, one person at a time. :lol:

MonkeyConQueso on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    On the plus side, he hasn't messaged me again! :P

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited June 2008
    skarsol wrote: »
    He's too busy yelling at me. :P

He sent 8 messages over the span of one hour to me. I only replied twice.

Aldo on
    edited June 2008
    Don't pick on Garnish, he's just a little slow.

juice for jesus on
    edited June 2008
    skarsol wrote: »

Oh you are so on. I'm going to suggest he message NPAX's diplomat, if he belongs to an alliance

Kalkino on
    edited June 2008
    I especially like that you refer to the diplomat as female, and intentionally misspell words.

That was intentional, right?

Darian on
    edited June 2008
    Aw, Braddley thinks I'm our diplomat. :P

Aldo on
    edited June 2008
    Darian wrote: »
    I especially like that you refer to the diplomat as female, and intentionally misspell words.

That was intentional, right?

Skarsol is a girl, he told me so, I gave him mable.

Aldo, i'm very proud of you and skarslo, Braddly has potential

Kalkino on
    edited June 2008
    Jesus Christ
    I am punishing him for being very annoying to our diplomat, he refused my offer to return my ships before they'd even hit his town. He refused to do that, sent an attack to my town, made a thread on the forums telling everyone to go and attack me and asked BRO if they could start a war with NPAX. Now he seems to have asked TBO the same.

After my fleet has blocked his town for a while I have punished him enough and will continue on my merry way. There is really no reason why TBO should get involved in this.

If you have any problems with my alliance and our policy against other players who keep spamming us with random posts feel free to take it up with our diplomat: Skarsol.

On the 07.06.2008 0:38 Rise wrote::
    > i have been approached by a player named Braddely who would like me to ask you to please stop attacking him...he seems like a new player and TBO would be happy if you could just find another player to pillage.<br><br>
    > Thanks<br><br>
    > Rise

And:
    On the 07.06.2008 0:46 braddley wrote::
    > i have applyed to bro and i have heard that they have a treatie with npax so can u stop the attack

*e: I'm off to bed, have fun with this useless clusterfuck, y'all.

Aldo on
    edited June 2008
    Not to mention that he's also attempting to declare WAR on NPAX, even though he can't even follow simple forum directions. Which entertains me.

MonkeyConQueso on
    edited June 2008
    I like him. If I could find this npax guy I'd give him such a wanging

Kalkino on
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    More about our "emperor"
    If u interested U may read this I wrote to the warlord saying that I want to build an town in hes area look what he wrote me back.Start for the down.

No, you give me 100 per level of the townhall. So if your townhall level is 12, you give me 1,200 marble by the end of the week.

It works out about the same, though. You can make tens of thousands of marble in a week - a week is a long time. And you should always put the max workers in, because I'll buy excess marble at 25 gold each with no limit.

Furthermore I won't start taxing you until you get established, as long as you agree to start paying when the time comes.

Warm regards,

-Emperor Kahryl

On the 06.06.2008 22:42 S3XAS wrote::

>

> Hmmm interesting, so for example if I get 100 marble per week i give u 5 if i get 1000 I give u 50 and so on and the same with all materials ?

> On the 06.06.2008 22:27 Kahryl wrote::

> >

> > Hail,

> > I am the emperor of the area around 2:60. My army dominates everyone many islands in every direction. There are individual raiders in the area, but they are deferential to me. As long as you pay a small weekly tax to the glory of the empire, there is no safer place to be than these islands - I will tell the pirates that you are off limits. You won't even have to keep any defenses in your town.

> > The tax would be 100 luxury resources per level of each of your towns, once a week. That's less than 5% of your productivity.

> > Warm regards,

> > -Emperor Kahryl

> > On the 06.06.2008 22:22 S3XAS wrote::

> > >

> > > At first I was thinking to go to island 2;60 but like I told u I would like to know is their no hostile alliance in their

> > > On the 06.06.2008 21:14 Kahryl wrote::

> > > >

> > > > Greetings,

> > > > Which area are you speaking of? I have major settlements in two distant areas.

> > > > On the 06.06.2008 20:17 S3XAS wrote::

> > > > > Hi I'm looking where to build my new town I want to build it in a far area for my already existing in a place where is a lot of space so I wanted to ask u if it safe to build a town in this area is their no hostile alliance in this area

What a dick/why didn't I try this

captaink on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Y'know, if colonies weren't such a huge investment to create, I'd totally use one as a tool to break the guys with 5 cities on one island. If they've got 300k mil that's like 60k per city. You could make a colony, send over 150-200k worth of troops, and hit all 5 cities in five hours. Send the troops home along with their gold and whatever minor resources you were able to hang on to, then close the town. The guy would then be faced with, even after the days of rebuilding, a long ass trip to get any revenge, and without a guy like skarsol they might not find you at all. It wouldn't get much loot for the cost but it'd let alliance mates in the region clean up afterward.

Scooter on
    edited June 2008
    This...this is perhaps the best thing every written.
    Minx and I are completed with the research and completed 4 of the 12 xtra bonus research and in the last loot we both place a new day bomb in the resources that were looted. It was a setup for if u decided to harrass us again. U have 22hrs 23 mins xx secs before your warehouse explodes. This will destroy your island making your colony a -15 lvl plus taking all resources on it unusable and the other colonies to lose 5 lvls dont think they will be happy to see this. It seems u are the only one that does this harrassment so we thought while u were playing we would use all the gold we both had to buy glass to get our research done. Sorry but we have had enough of this and now will make u pay. U will lose your fleet and military to. Just a mild warning the next will be delivered to your other island shortly. Have a nioc game and find another place that island will be unusable for 3 days. Jaden

(basically harassment only makes us stronger as per attack we gain x2 on all resources and our other 9 colonies are loving it )

I think I'm going to go get another bomb or two, since it's already too late and all.

Oh dear, there is a second message.
    also since we did nothing to u and been pretty fair ..... just wanted to be fair the colonies are dead just setups.... its the 23 and 24 lvl colonies u havent really paid too much attention to while u been wasting your time.... Beware of Juhdora the sea witch.... she has a few gifts coming your way.... yea to that other colony u have.... 1 day 19 hrs 33 mins xx secs arrival..... BOOM!!!!! and oh yea we have been fair to the other colonies and warned them and apollogized to them but we had to take measures..... we also have given the new day bombs to our Alliance so they can defend themselves too.... not too smart when playing with a 22 yr military vet..... came to this game to enjoy it and u seem to like to be the bother.... dont understand what ticked u off, we did nothing to u and wont just play the game thats all so waste your time with us while Minx builds and I do. 9 other colonies a piece at now 23-24 + lvl with x 4 resources and this attack will make building cut in half thanks for the help and attack all u want.... between us and u I told my alliance to stay out of it as we send them the resources they need.... have fun for the next 120 hours dont sleep cuz we sending many of these pretty cool bombs... tried on one and worked well notice the 0 islands usable for 3 days..... Jaden

I...I just don't know what he is talking about anymore.

Not that I did originally, but this...this just takes crazy to a whole new level.

Edit: Ok, now I'm terrified.
    heyya dude, Im Minx909, better known as Angel. Im Jadens gf n I bid ya ado. I hope dat ya hav a gud weekend n can stay awake a looong time. Jaden my luv n I will b off now ta another wonderful site o bliss. We goin ta hav a litl cybersex n enjoy ourselves. Da colonies are dead n guess u r too. So play da game as we do. 1 thing befor we go. Always enter a game n complete da tasks at hand. Wat comes around goes around. Too much of something becomes greed n it tends ta coz the end. Enjoy whil Im wit mi Jaden in mi arms fer da weekend while ya find ur demise. Minx [Angel]

Edit 2: But wait, there's more!
    Before I go to enjoy my weekend with Minx [Angel] .....the first u are down to 22 hrs 12 mins xx secs, now u have 1 day 23 hrs 21 mins again a Boom to occur.... Minx [Angel] loaded hers too.... so thats another 1 day 23 hrs 17 mins xx secs.... I have told Juhdora to set sail with 2 other newday bombs to be delivered to your warehouse... free gifts are so helpful..... Boom once again.... she will be there on Saturday some time..... Have a great weekend.... I know I will for instead of playing this game ...I will have my girl..... have at it all u want since this is the only thing u know how to do...... Jaden

Edit 3: And what I think may be the parting shot.
    O dude. BOOM!!!! shuld study more. Minx [Angel]

Baidol on