As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Now available on Steam

wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done?Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I just saw a post on my RSS feeds that Episode 1 is now available on steam. I thought they weren't planning on bringing it to steam at all.

This kinda disappoints me as I would have much rather bought the game through steam than through the hothead service.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
wunderbar on

• Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    sorry?

NotASenator on
  • Options
    UltimajUltimaj Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    they never ruled steam out

Ultimaj on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sweet! Procrastination pays off once again. Maybe I'll even wait for a price drop. No hurry!

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    wunderbar wrote: »
    I just saw a post on my RSS feeds that Episode 1 is now available on steam. I thought they weren't planning on bringing it to steam at all.

This kinda disappoints me as I would have much rather bought the game through steam than through the hothead service.

Why?

Jandaru on
    0ijlzpptari2.png
  • Options
    SchadrachSchadrach Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ultimaj wrote: »
    they never ruled steam out

That's being very careful in how you phrased it though. They never ruled it out, as their only comment regarding Steam and PAA before the announcement when it was released was that "Steam is a great service, it's just currently not one of the distribution methods on the list", which of course doesn't rule out it becoming a method of distribution, but to anyone who isn't psychic certainly implies the lack of a Steam release, especially not as quickly as it happened. There's an entire thread about people being steamed about it over on the GH forums.

Schadrach on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Schadrach wrote: »
    people being steamed about it

oh ho

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
This discussion has been closed.