As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuck

HevachHevach Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Ok, here's where I am:
Beat the boss in the Shithole. I've given the FF prototype to Ann, as well as the bolt and the windup key.

After that, I beat the trashcans and bought the gear. The urologist won't talk to me, and I don't have a dialog option to give the gear to Ann, she insists there's still something to investigate in Pelican Bay, but I can't get in.

Hevach on

• Options
    aezmvpaezmvp Registered User new member
    edited June 2008
    I have no words for that. Maybe download the update and try again?

aezmvp on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Hevach wrote: »
    Ok, here's where I am:
    Beat the boss in the Shithole. I've given the FF prototype to Ann, as well as the bolt and the windup key.

After that, I beat the trashcans and bought the gear. The urologist won't talk to me, and I don't have a dialog option to give the gear to Ann, she insists there's still something to investigate in Pelican Bay, but I can't get in.
    Did you talk to the trash collector to get the red token?

Did you give the red token to the guy watching the gate at the bay?

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Go check
    Desperation St. Look for the Silent Pope at the orange grove.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!