As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oh no! I'm in bat country!

Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships)Registered User regular
I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV, when I heard a weird noise in the entry way, and then a bat came winging into the room. It circled the light, and then my head a couple of times, hit the wall, and then clung to the side of the couch. In the time it took me to run and get a towel to snatch and wrap it up in, the damn thing completly disappeared. I still have no idea how it got in, but now there's a rogue bat in here somewhere... any advice on how to chase it out into the open, or anything (I just need to find it - I'm an old hand at catching the buggers on the wing).

Gabriel_Pitt on

• Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I am guessing this was supposed to go in H/A? You can probably get a mod to move it for you.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    IriahIriah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    edit: woops.

Iriah on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I have absolutely no idea how I managed to get this in here instead of H/A. Must've been too busy looking over my shoulder expecting that little flying rat to make another diving run at my face.

Gabriel_Pitt on
This discussion has been closed.