As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Find Of The Day 1/6/07

13»

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:
    ITT: Dynagrip hates more people for not being just like him.
    Smart Hero, I have hated Evander for a very long time. Longer than you have been around these boards. I would explain it, but it involves the use of language and words.

Oooh, I know, why don't you chat me up over AIM so that maybe just maybe you can post out of context blips of my IMs.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I...I've never done that...

That's kinda your bag, baby.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Evander wrote:
    http://www.foundmagazine.com/

I sent that note in to them a little while back, and I just got an email saying that it had been chosing for today's find of the day. I'm almost as proud as if I had actually accomplished something
    So this magazine is as fucking retarded as that Diesel Sweeties douchebag...that is what I gather from this thread that you made.

Sorry for sharing things that bring me joy. I forgot tha the joy of others brings you pain.

Evander on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Only the joy of people that I have long regarded as dickweeds, especially when they profess to have changed and yet I suspect otherwise...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:

So you managed to forgot that brief conversation you tried to start up with me about Hellboy right after you made yet another lame attempt to flip shit my way, this time with regards to my "collection"?

So uh, why do you read comics anyway? What exactly do you get out of them? Is it just for the pretty pictures and colors or what?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I changed.

New shirt and everything.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    ham hammerham hammer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    so i guys i tried going in G&T just to see what it's like

it made me feel angry

so i left

ham hammer on
    opprod84178lx5.jpg
    pokemon pearl friend code- 4897-2782-3202
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ham hammer wrote:
    so i guys i tried going in G&T just to see what it's like

it made me feel angry

so i left
    That happened to me once.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    It took me a while to realize I hold my pencil slightly different than others too, hence my bad handwriting and seeming incredible difficulty in using chop sticks.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

So you managed to forgot that brief conversation you tried to start up with me about Hellboy right after you made yet another lame attempt to flip shit my way, this time with regards to my "collection"?

So uh, why do you read comics anyway? What exactly do you get out of them? Is it just for the pretty pictures and colors or what?

I didn't post anything from that conversation.

"Flip shit your way about your 'collection'"? I just said "Hey, is that Chained Coffin? That's cool."

I can't read, remember Dyna, and I'm colorblind. So I really don't know why I read them. Maybe you could come up with a reason, you seem to be good at fabricating weird and paranoid delusions.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    writingstyle.jpg

Yeah I'm a Neanderthal.

As7 on
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:

"Flip shit your way about your 'collection'"? I just said "Hey, is that Chained Coffin? That's cool."

I can't read, remember Dyna, and I'm colorblind. So I really don't know why I read them. Maybe you could come up with a reason, you seem to be good at fabricating weird and paranoid delusions.
    You also asked about my health issues, and in your great concern 5 seconds later said something along the lines of, "hurk, dyna's brain meats are still messed up!"

So, you're colorblind and functionally illiterate based on you post history. I can't come up with a reason for you to read them...unless you just like the smell or texture. Is that why???

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    It took me a while to realize I hold my pencil slightly different than others too, hence my bad handwriting and seeming incredible difficulty in using chop sticks.
    I hold mine too fucking tight. Like "precise" power grip. It is rough on my fingers when I'm really flying with a pen or pencil...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

You also asked about my health issues, and in your great concern 5 seconds later said something along the lines of, "hurk, dyna's brain meats are still messed up!"

So, you're colorblind and functionally illiterate based on you post history. I can't come up with a reason for you to read them...unless you just like the smell or texture. Is that why???

I pretty sure that random nosebleeds and an admitted altered brain chemistry falls under the category of "broken headmeats."

Whatever, keep spinning those wheels dyna.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You need to masturbate more, strengthen up those muscles.

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    I hold mine too fucking tight. Like "precise" power grip. It is rough on my fingers when I'm really flying with a pen or pencil...

Yeah when I write a lot I tend to get big callouses on my middle finger.

As7 on
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:

I have a permanent bump on my right middle from pens and such :(

I'll never be a hand model now

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    But seriously, when I try to use chop sticks I feel like a total failure.

Ah well, screw it.

FORK PLEASE!

As7 on
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2007
    There is no reason to use chopsticks

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:
    I pretty sure that random nosebleeds and an admitted altered brain chemistry falls under the category of "broken headmeats."

Whatever, keep spinning those wheels dyna.
    Keep acting like you're the good guy and I'm delusional. Sure is weird for you to put so much effort into contacting a crazy sickie such as myself. Do you get forum lackey bonus points? What can you trade those in for anyway? You better hurry up or Shorty is going to use his to get the most awesome thing ever.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    If i get a few more I can totally get this sweet pair of slinky eyeball glasses.

Check'em out:

droopyeyes.jpg

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:

Right/write (lol) on the last joint of your index finger? Man, I need to learn a new way. If I am super into it parts of my thumbprint region also get worn down

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Jermaine ChampaigneJermaine Champaigne __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    so does Dyna do this same thing in basically every thread, or what

Jermaine Champaigne on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:
    If i get a few more I can totally get this sweet pair of slinky eyeball glasses.
    You idiot, go for the uh, man, all those prizes are shit. Sell your points to some stupid kid. Let him get the x-ray glasses or that stupid plastic disc launcher thing.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    so does Dyna do this same thing in basically every thread, or what
    Uh, yeah. I am just doing my thing. All Grraarr and puppies.

Dynagrip on