As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OUtfits?

MistressKanaMistressKana Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Ok, yes. I'm going to head you all off here. I am a girl. I am whining about clothes. Haha, insert the rolled eyes and comments here. Done? ALright then.

Also heading you off: I LOVE THIS GAME. It was halrious and a blast, I've played through it six times already in my attempts to unlock all the achievments. I am in no way bashing our beloved game.

That said, I know it was probably alot of work to do the customize character section and then convert it into the 2D animation. But the clothing choices for the girls were really ugly. When games started adding the 'be a girl' option to games in earnest, way back when, I was pretty happy. But! I HATE when you can choose to be a girl, but all the girl's stuff really is is the guys stuff, cut to fit a chick.

Kinda like with girl's gamer T's. It's just the guys stuff, on a smaller shirt.

Anyway, did anyone else find the outfits to be a bit meh?

MistressKana on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Gabe's said already that they're expanding the clothing options for Ep2. I think he's also said that the reason there's hardly any girls' clothing is because he doesn't feel he can draw girls very well :D

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    MistressKanaMistressKana Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I think he draws girls just fine in his style. Of course for some reason you always have a hard time drawing the oposit gender. Like I have a really hard time drawing guys. Your angles are funny to me. I can draw some bad ass girls though..

Anyway, yaya for more clothing choices!

MistressKana on
  • Options
    minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    Willeth wrote: »
    Gabe's said already that they're expanding the clothing options for Ep2. I think he's also said that the reason there's hardly any girls' clothing is because he doesn't feel he can draw girls very well :D

Well... that and not pissing off Microsoft by making the PC version have extra(or free additional) content.

Download caps gaiz.

minigunwielder on