As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pelican Bay Fortune Teller 100% FIX (WARNING: SPOILERS)

2»

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    asret wrote: »
    Redebo wrote: »
    So you're at work now right? On a Saturday. (or Sunday if you're where I think you are)

Incidentally, what timezone is Upper Douchesylvania located in?
    GMT+1200, so Sunday :)
    Really? Because you set your profile time to show you the boards at GMT -8:00.

I'm sure that's just because you like to talk to people on the forums from California, though, right?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    ThreepioThreepio New Westminster, BCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So I'm a anrgy intolerant caveman? Seems like I fit right in here

Well, it appears that you're unwilling or unable to obtain some sort of network connection at home - however you've found some way tromp onto the internet and whine about it on a fairly regular basis.

It appears that you don't fit in here, friend. The rest of us have figured out how to obtain a connection to the tubes... you in your "anrgy" state seem incapable of that.

So please, go back to beating on your log with a stick. We'll let you know when Episode 2 is out.

Cheers!

Threepio on
    142.jpg
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    So you're at work now right? On a Saturday. (or Sunday if you're where I think you are)

I'm sure that's just because you like to talk to people on the forums from California, though, right?

I set my time all over the place, mostly so I have a clue what time it is for the people I am talking to (and for Phallas), if I want to know what time it is where I am I have my wristwatch or my windows clock. As much as I have enjoyed reading this thread it is really unfair to critizise him for having his clock set to the wrong timezone.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Angry CeltThe Angry Celt Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »

Well who wouldn't want to talk to people from the great state of Kaliphorina!

The Angry Celt on
  • Options
    SiloriaSiloria Registered User new member
    edited June 2008
    While I agree that it seems odd to complain about not being able to activate a internet-downloadable-only game due to lack of an internet connection I would like to agree with the irritation presented by the DRM system in use. Like the one known as Assrat, King of the Douchesylvinians, my situation is probably quite unusual and from a legal standpoint just as shaky but it is fun to comment on things so I will. See, I live on Mars and communicate with your Hu-man internet via my remarkably superior brain. My "significant-other", being of lesser mental capacity, lacks some of my remarkably superior brain powers and thus lacks the ability to activate their copy of the game. While your Hu-man laws and regulations really do not apply to me I still feel bad about the whole idea of "cracking" this very entertaining but inferior compilation of ones and zeros. I officially request that the developers spend many Hu-man-hours and thus many thousands of Hu-man-dollars to fix this issue for the subset of my worlds population (1) who are stricken with it.

Thank You

Siloria on
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Man, i'm pretty sure should stop hounding this guy, threepio, because you are coming off as a total asshat

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg