As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's blow up America!

12345679»

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The ending was the best.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    haha

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Poor strategy guide.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • xWonderboyxxWonderboyx Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    its just like one of my japanese animes

are you an otaku too?

xWonderboyx on
    shark2.jpg
    XBL - Follow Freeman
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    wiggin there may be hope for you yet don't get so down

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=existing-drug-reverses-a&sc=rss

ZeroFill on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ahaha awesome gaiden is awesome

Seph on
    doit.png
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Awesome Sonic isn't quite so good.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    oh, so wiggin does tend to the rabbits

Hurr Lenny and mental retardation

Me Too! on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Lol! wrote: »
    Hurr
    mental
    retardation

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    awesome gaiden has a silly little easter egg apparently (click the first E in awesome on the loading screen)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • OmegaTofuNinjaOmegaTofuNinja Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    I'm gonna see about organizing a trip to boomland

Is boomland a real place? Because it it isnt, Boomland, USA is officially my house. You fuckers are coming up here because I have the property to do this on. Chris and I will help you out with gas money this time if it makes things any easier on you guys.

Basically we are going to have a huge-ass bonfire and cook steak on it. We are also going to have many fireworks. I have not really bought any yet but we will see what happens.

First I am thinking we get a bunch of pvc pipes and strap them to our forearms and use those to fire off bottle rockets or something at targets. (Read: not my dogs or I swear to god I will cut you so bad. They are actually afraid of fireworks all the time but that just sucks, they are just going to have to hide in their kennel while the big boys play with fire)

Uh.. I need more ideas for shenanigans.

Boomland is the most real place you can ever imagine. I have been there on several occasions. I have to close every night this week, so I cannot make the pilgrimage. It falls to you fuckers.

OmegaTofuNinja on
    Facebook Wii: 7912 0299 8667 6601 I tweet sometimes Poetry?!
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sheri wrote: »
    Curses

I knew I got something all mixed up

Rank why haven't you lit your dick on fire yet
    what, like i wanna be some second-rate dick on fire guy

bonk beat me to it, now I gotta find something else to one up him

like a dickbutt tattoo, perhaps

Knob was flaccid, there's your chance

Straightzi on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    know what else isn't a good idea?

waiting until everyone at a party is good and drunk and the fire is getting low and nobody is really paying attention and then tossing an M80 into the coals without telling anybody

that's a good way to get your ass kicked

Honestly my favorite thing to do is those tiny little fuckers that give like epilepsy inducing quick blasts of light.

Straightzi on
    edited June 2008
    Lol! wrote: »
    Man I don't think I can even get them on the reservation here
    Fuck you New York and your stupid fucking laws you suck

You can get roman candles and their ilk at least in NH.

Straightzi on
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'm celebrating by watching John Adams
    Paul Giamatti is really perfectly suited

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i'll be mountain climbing for the fourth

i'll kick some rocks off the side and make noises to compensate

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    oh man, i can't believe i hadn't seen egoraptor's stuff before.

i'm crying from laughing so hard now :D

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    I'm gonna see about organizing a trip to boomland

Is boomland a real place? Because it it isnt, Boomland, USA is officially my house. You fuckers are coming up here because I have the property to do this on. Chris and I will help you out with gas money this time if it makes things any easier on you guys.

Basically we are going to have a huge-ass bonfire and cook steak on it. We are also going to have many fireworks. I have not really bought any yet but we will see what happens.

First I am thinking we get a bunch of pvc pipes and strap them to our forearms and use those to fire off bottle rockets or something at targets. (Read: not my dogs or I swear to god I will cut you so bad. They are actually afraid of fireworks all the time but that just sucks, they are just going to have to hide in their kennel while the big boys play with fire)

Uh.. I need more ideas for shenanigans.

Boomland is the most real place you can ever imagine. I have been there on several occasions. I have to close every night this week, so I cannot make the pilgrimage. It falls to you fuckers.

rape

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ANFO is the best easy to make explosive

all fertiliser and diesel and such

L|ama on
  • adamweadamwe Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    True, but it is quite a controlled substance now adays. The most fun I ever had on the fourth was hollowing out a pumpkin, and just filling it to the brim with firecrackers, ground blooms, spinners, KNO3, and thermite. I'm limited to what I can do now, though, since NJ really tightened up the anti-firework laws (they're calling it "smuggling" now). So I pretty much have to buy chemicals to make my own, which is pretty fun in and of itself.

adamwe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]