As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i took a terrible poo

• FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i don't like this thread because he said drank instead of drunk in the first sentence

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i want to go measure how high the water gets in my toilet bowl because of this. it is a low flow toilet, does it get more than 7 inches above the top?

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    my worst was food poisoning induced diarrhea and vomiting like clockwork
    as in
    every hour on the hour i would rush to the toilet and spend like 20 minutes switching ends
    then i would be okay to leave and begin the countdown til the minute hand moves to the top of the clock once more
    this continued for a while until i was completely drained out
    do you know what is worse than regular vomiting
    vomiting when there is nothing left to vomit
    had to try to drink some water just so something could come back up
    but you know its hard to eat or drink anything at a time like that

also funfact
    this whole thing took place about 4 days before i had to return to australia from germany, which is a pretty long distance and was worrying
    and as an extra bonus
    i was at my uncles house at the time which meant i was able to receive medical attention and be well just in time for the flight
    but a friend had just come over from switzerland and my uncle asked him to bring some weed over, and due to my condition i missed out on some 420 with my cool uncle and longtime friend

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
    edited June 2008
    Yes. I had mono once. Being in the bathroom for 2 days straight due to be afraid of missing the toilet is not fun. But what makes it worse it getting an awesome sedating shot of morphine from your doctor and all falling asleep in your parents bed only to be woken up and kicked out to the couch so your parents could bone, while you are awake and in pain and hearing it. Let me tell you. That is not fun.

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We've been getting more and more poop threads lately.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    in the year 2000 there will be multiple poop threads

one will be chosen every day and the rest will be locked and derided

Clint Eastwood on
    edited June 2008
    Is it wrong that every time I read or hear the words "In the year..." my mind always turns it to 1999 and its about Smash TV?

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Poop threads are so awesome.

You don't have to know what Habeas Corpus means, or Fleet Street, you don't need to know the new rules for D&D.

All it requires is your a human, and you can poop. That there makes everyone a valid participant.

Jigrah on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Is it wrong that every time I read or hear the words "In the year..." my mind always turns it to 1999 and its about Smash TV?
    thinking about the glory of Smash TV is never ever wrong

Clint Eastwood on
    edited June 2008
    Cloudman wrote: »

Thank God.

Can I show this post to my girlfriend? She needs to shut up about how I say "Good Luck, You'll Need It!" during pillow play.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    silverfish and daddy long leg spiders chill in my bathroom all the time. we have a mutual agreement to leave eachother alone but every now and then I kill them all to remind them whos in charge.

Urian on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'm poking my head in this thread to say fuck off to school children, I only finished school last year, but I never made a mess, why, because the cleaners don't need you being a little shit making their job harder, "But its the cleaners job", yeah well maybe it is, but that doesn't mean you need to be a little shit and not clean your own filth asshole.

I helped do the summer / spring cleaning of my high school right after I left for some cash monies and to help out my brother and his boss (My brother would come in like 3 days a week after his classes at university to clean and help out the dude running the cleaning operation.), seriously fuck kids who put gum on the carpet you guys are the worst.

stimtokolos on
    edited June 2008

Whenever I hear, "It is the year..." I think, of 2005.
    Transformers!

stimtokolos on
    edited June 2008
    The other day I had to poo, but it was one of those Poos that are so painful it makes you wonder if you will make it, makes you wonder if you need a cheer leading squad to help you push at that final momenet.

Well once I accomplished the push, I look down to see the source of this pain.

There is nothing there, its the invisible poop that is so heavy and filled with iron that it sinks down before you can even identify it.

Hopefully it was a decent size, and I wasn't just being a pussy.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    I'm poking my head in this thread to say fuck off to school children, I only finished school last year, but I never made a mess, why, because the cleaners don't need you being a little shit making their job harder, "But its the cleaners job", yeah well maybe it is, but that doesn't mean you need to be a little shit and not clean your own filth asshole.

I helped do the summer / spring cleaning of my high school right after I left for some cash monies and to help out my brother and his boss (My brother would come in like 3 days a week after his classes at university to clean and help out the dude running the cleaning operation.), seriously fuck kids who put gum on the carpet you guys are the worst.

Funny thing is, teachers and parents are the major offenders. The principle at my school is the one who leaves gum in the carpet, the teachers think that they shouldn't have to keep their classrooms clean. But thank you for helping, if there is a heaven, people who are nasty dirty in public places are going straight to hell.

Ani_B on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Guys who do you think will win?

The tiger or the horse?
    DSC00441.jpg

Blake T on
    edited June 2008
    Cloudman wrote: »

Thank God.

Can I show this post to my girlfriend? She needs to shut up about how I say "Good Luck, You'll Need It!" during pillow play.
    i insist that you do

tell her that if you quote it enough times you will win a BRAND NEW VCR

Clint Eastwood on
    edited June 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    Guys who do you think will win?

The tiger or the horse?
    DSC00441.jpg

The tiger because the horse breaks into half so much easier.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    Ani_B wrote: »

Funny thing is, teachers and parents are the major offenders. The principle at my school is the one who leaves gum in the carpet, the teachers think that they shouldn't have to keep their classrooms clean. But thank you for helping, if there is a heaven, people who are nasty dirty in public places are going straight to hell.

That half a week was enough for me, the teachers were fairly good at my school however, always made the kids clean up, that was a nice touch I thought because as I kid, I hate(d?) kids.

Never really had the need to disrespect people like everyone else seemed to, just a waste of fucking time. Also the toilet paper on the ceiling is fucking bullshit, fuck whoever invented that, and the brown stains on the roof as well? How the fuck, it is 4 meters + high.

E: On a side note, in the week I was there, 3/4 of my family was working at that school, my mother as a high end teacher, and my brother and I doing steam cleaning. My dad was sitting at home programming computers, and I didn't count my crazy grandmother because she doesn't count.

stimtokolos on
    edited June 2008
    I say horse. Go horse go.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    alanhorse.jpg

Ani_B on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00443.jpg
    DSC00445.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg

BUT WAIT!
    DSC00447.jpg

Blake T on
    edited June 2008
    I am going to smoke that camel to its filter.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    DSC00450.jpg
    DSC00456.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00462.jpg
    DSC00463.jpg
    DSC00467.jpg
    DSC00470.jpg

Blake T on
    edited June 2008
    Blaket I am not ashamed to say that your animal cracker battle made me giggle like a girl. Just one issue, and I feel a prude for bringing it up, but... thats a Dromedary.

Camels have two humps.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Umm...Volu...

Dromedary is a type of camel, just like the Bactrian.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
    edited June 2008
    Blaket, that is amazing.

Grade A entertainment.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    If you click the very first picture I posted there is a link to the forum I stole this all from.

Blake T on
    edited June 2008

Use your teeth to bite out the filter, makes it more like Lucky Strikes that way.

Which is harsh as fuck but strong as hell.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    If you click the very first picture I posted there is a link to the forum I stole this all from.

Then I guess thanks for bringing it to my attention?

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »

Use your teeth to bite out the filter, makes it more like Lucky Strikes that way.

Fuck yea, I forgot I was going to smoke.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    Further research proves you are indeed correct.

Now I feel like a dick.

Edit: I guess if it wasn't Blaket's work then there's no way I could insult him and therefore everything is peachy.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    Dont feel like a dick. Anything carried out on lined paper is pretty cool, with everyone doing things electronically now a days.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008

I use a cigar cutter to clip half the filter off my American Spirits, makes for an easier draw, but still gives that all-important "lip space" so you don't end up having to toss away a half inch of cigarette because you can't hold onto it anymore as with nonfilters.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008

I use a cigar cutter to clip half the filter off my American Spirits, makes for an easier draw, but still gives that all-important "lip space" so you don't end up having to toss away a half inch of cigarette because you can't hold onto it anymore as with nonfilters.

I really don't smoke cigarettes other then Lucky Strikes, but if I do I definitely enjoy American Spirits. I definitely like your strategy with the filter, the extra lip space and the no tobacco in the mouth are nice.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    I like to get a pack of Luckies every once in a while. Nonfilters of course, but my first pack of smokes was Lucky filtered, and so there's that nostalgia for me too.

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    I like to get a pack of Luckies every once in a while. Nonfilters of course, but my first pack of smokes was Lucky filtered, and so there's that nostalgia for me too.

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

My first cigarette was a Lucky filterless, everything pales in comparison. When I stop smoking its because I ran out of Luckies, and cant find anymore.

I am not addicted to cigarettes, just to those damn Lucky Strikes, cause their toasted.

Sad that I just smoked my last pack, I knew a gas station in Colorado that sold them but know none in TN.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    Camel sent me a gift card for 3 dollars off a pack of smokes

which is great because i will basically only have to pay 80 cents for a pack

Clint Eastwood on
    edited June 2008
    I dont smoke except for when i drink and then it is menthols. No one wants to smoke menthols but i am always willing to share.

Ani_B on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Volyu you need to get the hell outta Eastern Washington and come hang with us cool people in and around Seattle. Life will become more beautiful when you do.

Hacksaw on
This discussion has been closed.