As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i took a terrible poo

12346»

• JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ani_B wrote: »
    I dont smoke except for when i drink and then it is menthols. No one wants to smoke menthols but i am always willing to share.

Menthols arn't bad, definitely good in small doses. I can't understand people that smoke those as an addiction though.

Jigrah on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    I like to get a pack of Luckies every once in a while. Nonfilters of course, but my first pack of smokes was Lucky filtered, and so there's that nostalgia for me too.

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

My first cigarette was a Lucky filterless, everything pales in comparison. When I stop smoking its because I ran out of Luckies, and cant find anymore.

I am not addicted to cigarettes, just to those damn Lucky Strikes, cause their toasted.

Sad that I just smoked my last pack, I knew a gas station in Colorado that sold them but know none in TN.

You could try ordering them by the carton.

That said, if you're ever hungering for a flavorful cigarette go for the American Spirits in the black package - they are my vice of choice. They have a pipe tobacco blended into them, so they have a really rich and robust flavor. They broke me of normal cigarettes, I either smoke those or filterless Luckies or ones that I handroll.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    Hacksaw I moved out of Eastern Washington a half month ago, my good man. So yes I will be up for hangouts in the coming times. I'm back in Olympia (for good, I hope)

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    I like to get a pack of Luckies every once in a while. Nonfilters of course, but my first pack of smokes was Lucky filtered, and so there's that nostalgia for me too.

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

My first cigarette was a Lucky filterless, everything pales in comparison. When I stop smoking its because I ran out of Luckies, and cant find anymore.

I am not addicted to cigarettes, just to those damn Lucky Strikes, cause their toasted.

Sad that I just smoked my last pack, I knew a gas station in Colorado that sold them but know none in TN.

That said, if you're ever hungering for a flavorful cigarette go for the American Spirits in the black package - they are my vice of choice. They have a pipe tobacco blended into them, so they have a really rich and robust flavor. They broke me of normal cigarettes, I either smoke those or filterless Luckies or ones that I handroll.

I have refrained from the carton because I would really hate myself if I became addicted and had to quit. Plus at the rate I smoke now a Carton would last for a couple years.

I will definitely have to buy a pack of those American Spirits in the black, also what loose tobacco for rolling do you prefer?

Jigrah on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I tried menthols for the very first time about 3 months ago.

Never again.

Blake T on
  • JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I dont smoke except for when i drink and then it is menthols. No one wants to smoke menthols but i am always willing to share.

The only reason I even buy cigarettes is because no one I know smokes menthols. Sometimes you just need a cigarette and don't want to make someone feel bad when they offer something like a Marlboro light and have to politely decline..

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I want to find the cigarettes that are all rainbow covered...i think they are, damn i dont even remember let me do a google search. cant ever find them in non specialty shops.

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Hacksaw I moved out of Eastern Washington a half month ago, my good man. So yes I will be up for hangouts in the coming times. I'm back in Olympia (for good, I hope)
    Volyu this is fuckawesome. We will make with the hangingouts soon, I hope.

Hacksaw on
    edited June 2008

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

I have refrained from the carton because I would really hate myself if I became addicted and had to quit. Plus at the rate I smoke now a Carton would last for a couple years.

I will definitely have to buy a pack of those American Spirits in the black, also what loose tobacco for rolling do you prefer?

American Spirit, you can also get their handrolling tobacco in the black "perique" flavor as well. If you're not well versed in rolling cigarettes the flax papers that come with American Spirit pouches can be tough to roll with, so I'd get a book of standard Rizla papers as well, as they're easy to roll and are pretty fine burning. I sometimes prefer a vanilla paper with my cigarettes, as it enhances the rich oaky taste of the perique, but its not required.

I... uh... take smoking seriously.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    nat sherman's fantasia all rainbow coloured and gay like

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
    edited June 2008
    I just realized (remembered, more accurately) that sometimes, there is nothing in the world better to help along a bowel movement than a cigarette and a mug of coffee.

And we are talking about cigarettes in the poop thread.

Grab onto something, ladies in gentlemen, I believe this thread has come full circle.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008

Mmmm... L.S.M.F.T.

American Spirit, you can also get their handrolling tobacco in the black "perique" flavor as well. If you're not well versed in rolling cigarettes the flax papers that come with American Spirit pouches can be tough to roll with, so I'd get a book of standard Rizla papers as well, as they're easy to roll and are pretty fine burning. I sometimes prefer a vanilla paper with my cigarettes, as it enhances the rich oaky taste of the perique, but its not required.

I... uh... take smoking seriously.

Which is awesome, I always get disappointed at smokers when I pull out Lucky Strikes and they get all inquisitive. I give them one because I think everyone should smoke them. They sample it then get all uppity like I gave them cancer or something.

Not too many people (that I have found) are fond of the luckies. Because you do, I am going to have to try rolling some American Spirits Black.

Jigrah on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "smoking a fag".

Hacksaw on
    edited June 2008
    Ive never smoked one but they are so nice looking.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    Kind of like Neville.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    Ani you should try Vanilla Sweet Dreams. They are delicious to the max.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    Are you going to be at PAX. Remind me there, I will try to remember, they sound delicious.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    On a related note, why the fuck is my question mark showing up as É My language settings are all correct, I just dont get it, also my apostrophe is showing up as è and damn, it is annoying.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    I will definitely be at PAX. There's a great little tobacco shop here in Olympia where the Korean guy gives me off-the-books discounts.

I will bring you a pack.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited June 2008
    You are the best. We will be there a week before pax, we should hang out.

Ani_B on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I've pooped 3 times today (it's 10pm now)

Lots of beer and food the night before, out camping.
    Toasted sandwhiches, snags, it was great.

The Black Hunter on
    edited June 2008
    Pax, someday, someday hopefully not to far away.

Jigrah on
    edited June 2008
    I've pooped 3 times today (it's 10pm now)

Lots of beer and food the night before, out camping.
    Toasted sandwhiches, snags, it was great.

Beer shits are always so... distinctive.

Jigrah on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Very fulfilling though, yet to have a truly bad beershit

The Black Hunter on
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

Funny story.

My friend once excitedly showed me these online and was like, 'These are sooo cool. I wonder where I could get em'

And I thought to myself, 'wow, those are pretty gay'. But didn't say it because I thought he was gay.

Welp, he went on a date with a dude 2 months ago.

Okay, so it's not a funny story, but it relates to the subject.

Filler Inc. on
    edited June 2008
    I guess they are super popular in the gay community. I gather from what Ive found online about them.

Ani_B on
    edited June 2008
    Very fulfilling though, yet to have a truly bad beershit

Their only really bad when you are really hung over and nauseous.

Then its the whole potential simultaneous poop and vomit. I have yet to do this, but I have been prepared to do so.

Jigrah on
  • XhaztolXhaztol Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    Silverfish:
    200px-Silberfischchen.jpg

Wait a minute.

I didn't know you had Yeerks out there.

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This is the first thread I clicked on when I visited SE++ tonight.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I had a really great poop tonight. The kind that makes you want to bite your lips and roll your eyes up, until the smell hits you and you start vomiting

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    When I was about seven years old I hated going to the bathroom, felt like it was a waste of time. So I learned how to hold in my poops, I had to stand up to do it. It got to the point where I had to hold it in about two or three times a day.

When I did eventually poop, it was basically just a rock hard lump of shit coming out.

Looking back, I think that I pooped about every two to three weeks for a year or so. I should have kept track

natek on
This discussion has been closed.