As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zonkytonkman appreciation thread

1585960616264»

• Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kites with elastic cords and little zonkies attached to the end of the elastics. Bungee jumping from kites.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    DaimajinDaimajin Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Buh-leted

Daimajin on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    At first I thought this was the kind of appreciation thread for someone like Raneados

I'm so sorry to here Zonky has passed, he's the only ex-forumer I knew relatively well :(

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    he wasn't ex, he made a regular return and was posting a fair bit.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    mully wrote: »
    you know
    people keep saying flowers
    and i know it's a nice gesture for a death but

zonky? flowers?
    zonky = jelloshooters

and handcuffs

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    cat o' nine tails

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Fuck.

FUCK.

FUCK.

I log off for a couple weeks and this is what happens? Who's in charge of this goddamn world? It's faulty and needs a fucking owners manual! Because shit like this is not supposed to happen, not to the the good guys, the fun guys, the guys you could have walked up to and said 'Hey man, wanna go get a pizza or sommin?'

Shit. Sorry for the late condolances, I'm sure in this modern speed of internet thing I'm 3 days and 100 pages too late, but this is a shitty shitty thread to log into when you've been kept away by life and work and deadlines and stuff.

Peace, Zonk. Next time around, maybe.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    on the phone with my boyfriend tonight, we were discussing sex and masturbation (like ya do) and he said something like "men sometimes just need to beat off!"

and I said "look women have needs too"

completely deadpan, he goes

"oh, I know women have needs
    women need to learn obedience
    women need to have dinner ready for men when they get home
    women need to keep their stupid problems to themselves, because men have had a much harder day than they have"

and I thought "joe would have loved this conversation"

WaM. Be honest. Have you been dating my little brother? Because this is him you are describing.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I know that I've missed acouple of days of this being at work a shit-ton and all, but if people are going to do something in Seattle this weekend as a tribute please oh please look me up.

Saturday night I will be taking my aggressions out on stage at the Rendesvous in Belltown. there's a possibility that I will be making myself a special shirt for Zonky.

I'm actually pretty angry about this right now.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    neville wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    you know
    people keep saying flowers
    and i know it's a nice gesture for a death but

zonky? flowers?
    zonky = jelloshooters

and handcuffs

Holy crap, just saw this.

I'm in.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited July 2008
    Ok, that's a hundred pages and we're all off topic so it's time for a break.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.