As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Paramount Hotel Just Added!

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
edited July 2008 in PAX Archive
Some guy.
Robert Khoo on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited June 2008
    Gentlemen, start your booking!

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I checked the site and the Hotel code is only good for times that fall within the 27th-31st
    (trying to beat the OMGITSSOLDOUT comments for people planing long stays :P)

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Moe, now that the Paramount is a PAX hotel could you please edit the TV spoiler in this thread so that the Paramount and The Grand Hyatt are under the PAX Hotel header?

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    MR.TMR.T Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Anyone that can't get the code to fit the days they want should try to call the actual hotel. I had the same problem with the Crowne Plaza. When I called and asked nicely if I could get that rate on all the days I wanted, they went ahead and did it. I used to work in hotels and the on-site folks usually have a lot of leeway in booking.

MR.T on
  • Options
    TransparentTransparent Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    How long has it been Homewood Suites? I had it listed as Summerfield Suites on the wiki.

Transparent on
    PAXtrain '10, let's do this!
  • Options
    TransparentTransparent Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Also, check out this grand opening special that trumps the PA rate for a suite at Homewood Suites by Hilton (formerly Summerfield Suites by Wyndham)
    http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/hw/hotels/specials.jhtml?ctyhocn=SEAHMHW

EDIT: I take that back, if you try to book with it the site says the rate is unavailable. Call and ask for the PA rate like the official page says.

Transparent on
    PAXtrain '10, let's do this!
  • Options
    DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    That Homewood Suites is the same building my apartment is in :) Problem is, the swimming pool and hot tubs are closed until...September 1 (supposedly for remodelling, though the only "remodelling" done yet is to empty the water out). So, no swimming for any Paxers! Or for me in the summer...

Dreamwriter on
  • Options
    spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I just called an made my reservations. The lady was very helpfully. I'm all ready to go now!

spydey on
    cp468kw5.gif
This discussion has been closed.