As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Detroit [chat] City

Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
edited July 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
Picture0010.jpg

My new Prince guitar.

Wonder_Hippie on

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I can't handle the pressure. next time I'll be fucking ready.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    meeedly meeeeedly meeeeeedly

Medopine on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Looks sweet.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    Var <3<3<3<3<3

Wonder_Hippie on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Will, the vegetarians will take you down.

radroadkill on
    edited July 2008
    Var <3<3<3<3<3

you know it brother.

Variable on
    edited July 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    meeedly meeeeedly meeeeeedly

woooooooooooo wooodly woooooooooo wooodly wowowowowowowow

Wonder_Hippie on
  • WoodroezWoodroez Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Can anyone tell the difference between a whose neck is fixed on the body versus the neck that runs through the body?

But, very sweet indeed.

Woodroez on
    858213-butcher-2.jpg
  • CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Eat never vegan booze.

Whoozy.

Cyvros on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    whee, I worked out today and finished my book. Also, I made it through my first day of work at my new job. I hope I like the place. My boss seems cool enough. It's really early though. As a bonus, because it's so close to my place I'll get to visit Gus during my lunch breaks.

Dynagrip on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    :whistle:
    I like big
    Medopine wrote: »
    butts
    and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung
    Wanna pull up front

:whistle:

Gim on
    edited July 2008
    Looks sweet.

It's got a really sweet low-end sound. A nice, heavy rock quality to it. It'll make a a great rhythm axe for my Billy Joel tribute band.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited July 2008
    Woodroez wrote: »
    Can anyone tell the difference between a whose neck is fixed on the body versus the neck that runs through the body?

But, very sweet indeed.

Neck runs through with this one. Gives it a nice, sonorous sound.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited July 2008

It's true that they have both the numbers and the kind of ill-temper that could prove dangerous were it not for their protein-deprived ferret-like attention spans and brittle brittle skeletons that bend and snap like the celery stalks they're so fond of.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It's in the "What's D&D is cooking" thread. Tell me how much of an aberration it is, Shaz. I went to a Tibetan place in Davis Square a few weeks ago, and they served a lot of food that had Indian flavors but were cooked more like stir-fry - so they were a little toothier and with lighter notes, so I've been playing with that concept.

edit: also, I might look white but I do not have a white soul..

Honestly, I know fuck all about cooking Indian food, I can barely cook basic things. And my family is from Gujrat, so we don't even cook meat that often. Seems legit though and not too complex.... though I question the use of Jalepenos instead of those thin green chilis (I dunno what they are called, I know what they look like though!).

I mean, this is how my dad has been making chicken as of late. It is a super secret. Yep. A SECRET DAMNIT!

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited July 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    whee, I worked out today and finished my book. Also, I made it through my first day of work at my new job. I hope I like the place. My boss seems cool enough. It's really early though. As a bonus, because it's so close to my place I'll get to visit Gus during my lunch breaks.

I wish you meant you wrote a book but I'm guessing you read something. was it good?

also more gus is always good and a cool boss is so goddamn great as a bonus to a job you enjoy. not that I have a clue what you do tbh.

Variable on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I saw Darkman today.

It was alright.

Gorilla Salad on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2008
    Dyna, my new thread needs you. And also Will.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Looks sweet.

It's got a really sweet low-end sound. A nice, heavy rock quality to it. It'll make a a great rhythm axe for my Billy Joel tribute band.

Speaking of Billy Joel, I recently heard We Didn't Start the Fire for the first time in a long time. I was shocked to realize that I knew the history of almost everything referenced in that song.

Kilroy on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited July 2008
    Man I was hoping that Shaz would give me some stern admonishments for de-babyfooding his chicken saag, since he's a real Indian-blooded dude.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited July 2008
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Looks sweet.

Speaking of Billy Joel, I recently heard We Didn't Start the Fire for the first time in a long time. I was shocked to realize that I knew the history of almost everything referenced in that song.

Such a fantastic song.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm going to take a poop. Guess which type it will be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
    edited July 2008
    It's in the "What's D&D is cooking" thread. Tell me how much of an aberration it is, Shaz. I went to a Tibetan place in Davis Square a few weeks ago, and they served a lot of food that had Indian flavors but were cooked more like stir-fry - so they were a little toothier and with lighter notes, so I've been playing with that concept.

edit: also, I might look white but I do not have a white soul..
    Honestly, I know fuck all about cooking Indian food, I can barely cook basic things. And my family is from Gujrat, so we don't even cook meat that often. Seems legit though and not too complex.... though I question the use of Jalepenos instead of those thin green chilis (I dunno what they are called, I know what they look like though!).

You know, I would prefer to use the long green ones or even little green Thai peppers but my local Shaws is so shitty I was lucky to get Jalapenos.

Still, it's worth remembering that no peppers are native to India, Europe or Asia. They were all taken from the Americas, and were bred down to whatever local varieties are in use today. Heat aside, there's not a great deal of flavor difference between Jalapenos, Thais, Serranos and what have you.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My doctor likes sausage poop.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    Elki wrote: »

but I put my Netflix account on hold!

Dynagrip on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Irond Will wrote: »

It's true that they have both the numbers and the kind of ill-temper that could prove dangerous were it not for their protein-deprived ferret-like attention spans and brittle brittle skeletons that bend and snap like the celery stalks they're so fond of.

I'll have you know my attention span is not ferret-like unless that includes being distracted by ferrets.

They are adorable.

radroadkill on
    edited July 2008
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Looks sweet.

Such a fantastic song.

Indeed. I think I'll listen to it again at this very moment.

Kilroy on
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I like the bust.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
    edited July 2008
    Jinnigan wrote: »
    I'm going to take a poop. Guess which type it will be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

The unlisted type 0. You pass something the size of a small person composed entirely of red meat and corn.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I want someone to hold me tonight.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited July 2008
    billy joel is awesome. me and my cousin used to make fun of his brother (also my cousin) for listening to him. we were like, 8 or 9. now, goddamn consistently blown away by the man. that is, Joel, not my cousin.

Variable on
    edited July 2008
    I am participating, but haven't actually rented a movie ever since I figured out how to use torrents (solely to download public domain products of course).

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited July 2008

Raid a children's hospital.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited July 2008

I'll have you know my attention span is not ferret-like unless that includes being distracted by ferrets.

They are adorable.

And brittle as well, I'll have you know.

I accidentally killed a ferret in college.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    How did Indian people make things spicy BEFORE peppers?

Did they?!

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »

but I put my Netflix account on hold!

Use Blockbuster!

We won't be picking any releases, so you should be able to use whatever the cheapest rental price is. :P

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited July 2008
    Variable wrote: »
    billy joel is awesome. me and my cousin used to make fun of his brother (also my cousin) for listening to him. we were like, 8 or 9. now, goddamn consistently blown away by the man. that is, Joel, not my cousin.

C- try again without pronouns

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited July 2008
    I am participating, but haven't actually rented a movie ever since I figured out how to use torrents (solely to download public domain products of course).

I do this with some films BUT... the tv experience, including the couch, is so superior to anything else.

I do realize this is a case by case basis, just sharing my experience. I love netflix, though I waste about a month and a half before getting back to Paris je'Taime on saturday.

Variable on
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008

Be careful what you wish for.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
    edited July 2008
    How did Indian people make things spicy BEFORE peppers?

Did they?!

With spices, I assume.

Kilroy on
This discussion has been closed.