As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thank you

Foolie-CoolieFoolie-Coolie Registered User regular
So, I'm drunk and stoned right now after my girl friend's birthday party and everyone including my gf has gone to sleep(no sexor for me) but i figure now is a better time than any to say this. :D

I dont post; infact I never post. I tried it once, ok never mind, many times. But I never fit in(Were talking years here people, I started posting when I was a senior in highschool. I have graduated now.....graduated COLLEGE that is!!!) I even grinded it out like some MMORPG player trying to make that next level. I just could never fit in to what this communtiy is. No matter how many posts, no matter how many new names, no matter what my understanding of videogames... I just can't cut whatever curve is here by the video game elite.

"....oh shit!" -says a random long time poster. Here comes anouther troll to tell us that were all asshats. :roll:

No, your wrong. Instead you are a mini celeberty to me. You are pure entertainment. You and your group of one post standup's are where I go first to get a laugh after work, the place to unwind.

Thank's you crazy bastards, even though I can't be in the circus I'm still glad to watch it. Thank you,

P.S. Bodah = Best poster ever. But you all are somthing awsome.

LagMonster
Laggymonster
FoolieCoolie
Foolie-Coolie
FLCL

Don't take life too seriously, its not like you get out of it alive.
punkvoterbnr.gif
You're Gonna Carry that weight...
Foolie-Coolie on

• Options
    TDLTDL ClubPA, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2004
    O.... k.

TDL on
    Meet me on my vast veranda
    My sweet, untouched Miranda
    And while the seagulls are crying
    We fall but our souls are flying
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2004
    ................................Thanks?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    Does this feel awkward to someone else?

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    Would it be bad for me to come it and get some graditude for just joining? or should I just leave this thread alone from now on?

KurnDerak on
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2004
    Hint: don't get drunk and stoned and post on an internet forum.

Stay in School, kids

FyreWulff on
This discussion has been closed.