As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Seeking Blowjobs: The Update

2»

• Nitsuj82Nitsuj82 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Casket wrote:
    Keep in mind there are also women who just don't give oral at all.

Likewise, there are also women who give oral soon after just meeting a guy. If you are not happy with things, don't try to change her. Just move on.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, "Finding a woman who doesn't give head is like finding a Betamax. It's like, 'They still MAKE YOU?!'"

Nitsuj82 on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    Nitsuj82.png
  • Cptn PantsCptn Pants Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Next time after she finishes her fun just sit and talk. In my limited experiance people are more willing to talk about sexual things either during or right after sexual things happen. Even after heavy making out I've had a few interesting conversations. so what I would do is suggest a completely open and non-judgemental conversation. Me and my girlfriend do this all the time and its very liberating, we simply say that anything said after this point will be the truth and no hidden messages, we can say anything to each other and not have to worry about being rejected or thought to be weird and I've learned a lot about her sexual appetite from such conversations.

Cptn Pants on
  • GaryGary Registered User new member
    edited October 2006
    As for the mutual masturbation thing, she can barely kiss and do other things at the same time so thats sorta out of the question. Diddling her fiddle and her playing with me would be horrible for both of us.
    I'm not sure how either one of us would feel about me taking on and off your clothing

That is from conversation today, via instant message. I'm really confused, sad, and I feel almost like i'm being used. I know shes still awkward with her body but do you think she even thinks about what i want or need?

I'm running an emotional high right now and i'm worrying way too much.

Gary on
    250px-Annadelstatepark.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    If it's really the removal of clothing that's bothering her, offer to wear track pants.

Thanatos on
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    "I'm sure how I would feel: Satisfied with our relationship"

Did you say that?

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • haroOharoO Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Just unzip your pants about midway thru one of your sessions, kind of like a toll for further travels.

haroO on

haha made you look
  • JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Gary wrote:
    As for the mutual masturbation thing, she can barely kiss and do other things at the same time so thats sorta out of the question. Diddling her fiddle and her playing with me would be horrible for both of us.
    I'm not sure how either one of us would feel about me taking on and off your clothing

That is from conversation today, via instant message. I'm really confused, sad, and I feel almost like i'm being used. I know shes still awkward with her body but do you think she even thinks about what i want or need?

That strikes me as as a strange thing to say. Did you press for any more information?

Jeedan on
  • QuelrethQuelreth Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Jeedan wrote:
    Gary wrote:

That strikes me as as a strange thing to say. Did you press for any more information?

Strange is a bit of an understatement. You can play with her cooter but god forbid any clothes come off?

Quelreth on
  • JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Quelreth wrote:
    Jeedan wrote:
    Gary wrote:

What struck me as weird is how she says "either one of us". Shes telling him how he feels about the matter?

Strange is a bit of an understatement. You can play with her cooter but god forbid any clothes come off?

What struck me as strange was how she says "either one of us". Shes telling him how he feels about the matter?

Jeedan on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    How old are you two, Gary?

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Pillowpants

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I suggest you don't initiate the fooling around. Next time she tries to get you to finger her, go ahead and start lightly, but fairly quickly into it put her hand on your crotch. If nothing else she will probably start rubbing. Baby steps.

Do not go for the BJ before the HJ.

Accualt on
  • matt7718matt7718 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Accualt wrote:
    Do not go for the BJ before the HJ.

Indeed, steady as she goes.

matt7718 on
    mattsig.jpg
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm not sure how giving a timid, insecure girl sexual favours and then pulling a: "Now you owe me! *zip*" on her would make her feel more comfortable with the situation. I mean, it hardly qualifies as a brilliant idea. :|

Talk to her. Be gentle about it, let her know that you're not feeling that you're getting what you want out of the relationship. Don't say "Man I'm getting blue balls this is ridiculous", because if she's a shy, timid girl who is insecure about her body, that is probably not the type of thing to coax her out of a shell.

Let her know that you think she's beautiful. Go slow. And keep the lines of communication open.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • CasketCasket __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    Honestly, if these things are so important to you I recommend just finding a different girl. You can lead horses to water but you can't make them drink.

Casket on
    casketiisigih1.png
  • Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    In my experience asking (and, really, in a sense begging) for sexual acts takes the fun out of it. Luckily I don't run into this problem.

Just go slow, don't push yourself or her.

Also, yeah, don't do the 'You owe me one' shit. That would blow. Or not blow. Whatever.

Magus` on
  • GorakGorak Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Be as open with her about this as you were with us.

Tell her that you want this, but also tell her how you're concerned about trying to push her into something that she doesn't want to do. If she's lacking confidence, then you need to give her that confidence. You'll feel embarrassed if this is the first time you've talked to a girl about this, but you need to show her that you trust her enough to let her see your vulnerability. If you think that'll make you seem like a pussy, then tell her.

If you really like this girl then you need to be honest with her. If you feel like you're just reeling out a bunch of cheesey film/song quotes then tell her. Tell her you don't know how to put it into words, but that you have to tell her what you feel. Women will forgive crappy phrasing if they know that the intent was good.

Most importantly
    Cass wrote:
    And keep the lines of communication open.

Present options, not ultimatums. Whatever you do, Do not and I repeat do NOT tell her that you asked for advice on the internet. No matter what you say about "trying to find the right way to approach the subject", there is a very real danger of "You talked about me on the internet, you bastard!"

Gorak on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Gary wrote:

The we is just a reflection of the fact that since she hates her body (or not comftable) you also must obviously find it absolutly disgusting. Just work on her self confidence, tell her that you think that she's a good looking girl, tell her that you think she looks good while naked and point out specific things. Also turn the lights down she'll feel more confident, and show her that you have no problem with being naked either.

Blake T on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    One more thing: Was she asking you for sexual favours, or were you just giving them in the hopes that they would be returned?

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Red*PandaRed*Panda Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    is it really a big deal? my wife has given my a Bj once.. she will never do it again. its not a big deal. the sex itself is great!

Red*Panda on
    redpandasmall.jpg
  • EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    No, it's not a big deal, because this is from October and he hasn't posted back.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Red*PandaRed*Panda Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    EggyToast wrote:
    No, it's not a big deal, because this is from October and he hasn't posted back.

sweet huh?

Red*Panda on
    redpandasmall.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Red*Panda wrote:
    EggyToast wrote:
    sweet huh?
    Yeah... don't ever do this again.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.