As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Kids Book

pagettypolpagettypol Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Artist's Corner
Hello hello,

Some of you may remember I posted about a childrens book I did a while ago. I've now finished a new one, and gone even further to make a trailer for it.

Splishy Sploshy

It should be all ready to sell via Lulu in Mid July. Let me know what you think. BTW, the full proper website is on the way as soon as the first proofs come in next week.

pagettypol on

• winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    haha. those fishies look cute.

winter_combat_knight on
  • supabeastsupabeast Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Fuck books, you should have a TV deal! I love the way the octopus’s eyes and their outlines move independently.

But just to nitpick: that super-black font doesn’t hold up on Youtube, the compression is mutilating the already tiny counters.

supabeast on
  • DSilDSil Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Dang! How'd you animate that?

DSil on
  • pagettypolpagettypol Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Via the Puppet tool in after effects

pagettypol on
  • JimpyJimpy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nice art. Very funny and will stick out to provide a lot of memories for little kids.

Jimpy on
  • pagettypolpagettypol Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ta daa, all done and dusted and available

http://www.splishysploshy.com

pagettypol on
  • GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited July 2008
    Alright, I've kind of let this go since the artwork is pretty interesting but this forum is not a place for to showcase products that you've already created so that you can pick up more sales. Next time feel free to show us the artwork for critique before you put them in for publishing and we will be happy to provide any critique that we can.

Cheers

Grifter on
This discussion has been closed.