As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Børk!Børk! Børk [Chat!]

• Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pfff, I'm bored and lazy. The only thing I think I'm not lazy enough to do is lay out my figures on my desk and take pretty pics.......... :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I have attempted to play numerous instruments, and been a horrible failure at all.

But now is not the time for such discussion; I shall go sleep.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Corvus wrote:

I approve

and then some

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I intend to try the cello soon.

Elendil on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Fencingsax wrote:
    I play the alto sax.
    How long have you been playing? If you didn't see in the last chat thread, I'm just starting alto sax.

Sheri, do you do any solo stuff with a private teacher or anything?

I did in middle and high school.

And freshman year of college, until I decided I wasn't going to reaudition for the music department cuz holy shit that's way too much stress for me.

Why?
    Just wondering what kind of stuff you play, because I don't meet clarinet nerds very often.

Really?

I know a lot of 'em. ;)

I am also in three university ensembles and a clarinet choir.

Because I am insane.

Sheri on
  • Options
    YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    I have a friend who plays a mean fucking cello. Although cello is not exactly easy to get into.

YosemiteSam on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    My answer: Canon Powershot is a good line. Elphs are sleek and pretty if you don't care that it doesn't have a manual mode. If you actually want to do some photography and control shutter speed and stuff, the regular Powershot line is ace.
    I totally bought a Canon Powershot without even like doing any research. I love the slick fucker so far.

It is a good camera for my needs.

Also, my sister-in-law appears to be entering baby zone. Good luck Ashley and Michael!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Guys! I might be getting rid of my braces in week!!!!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm going ot play some guitar hero and then read the other assigned chapter for my sociology class.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    My answer: Canon Powershot is a good line. Elphs are sleek and pretty if you don't care that it doesn't have a manual mode. If you actually want to do some photography and control shutter speed and stuff, the regular Powershot line is ace.
    I totally bought a Canon Powershot without even like doing any research. I love the slick fucker so far.

Also, my sister-in-law appears to be entering baby zone. Good luck Ashley and Michael!

See, Gim, what'd I tell you. My (very old model) Canon Powershot has stood up to a good bit of abuse and lots of use. Still works like a charm, but I don't use it often, obviously. ;)

Also, congrats and good luck to your bro and sister-in-law.

Sheri on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I went to college with a clarinet nerd (She should still be there, actually).

She was also an English major.

And I think she's engaged to a guy who is a singer and is dressed up as the Phantom of the Opera on his myspace.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    canon is the shit, it's the only camera at my job (radioshack) that I'm willing to try and sell people... which makes my job hard, but whatever I can't lie to consumer idiots.

also, I'm in a great mood. just want to let you all know. it's cool how after a while you just get used to work/school and it stops being a downer. it's really not such a big deal.

smile!

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:

And I think she's engaged to a guy who is a singer and is dressed up as the Phantom of the Opera on his myspace.

Yes

Yes

OH GOD NO WTF

Sheri on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Damn it bank, I deposited a paycheck today! Why would you not show an increase in my funds?

Gim on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was hit on by two girls today.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

See, Gim, what'd I tell you. My (very old model) Canon Powershot has stood up to a good bit of abuse and lots of use. Still works like a charm, but I don't use it often, obviously. ;)

My powershot has held up pretty well considering the abuse its taken but the battery lid won't close all the way and the lens cove has to be manually opened

I need like the g-shock version or something

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    ALocksly wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

My powershot has held up pretty well considering the abuse its taken but the battery lid won't close all the way and the lens cove has to be manually opened

Does it take good pitchures?

Sheri on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So just an average Tuesday then?

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited January 2007

sharing or just bragging?

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Yes

Yes

OH GOD NO WTF

He also wears the some kind of random button crap that the gay guy I used to work with did.

But said girl also randomly informed me that she would never ever have sex with me on one of our many walks, so she is welcome to'im.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

Does it take good pitchures?

everything that I've posted here

ALocksly on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ALocksly wrote:

It was more bewildering than anything. I mean. Wow.

They all sidled up to me in the food court all being lewd. Wow.

• Options
    edited January 2007

Stay far away from Visalia.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:

Stay far away from Visalia.

who/what

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I despair for the world. There are far too many stupid people.

VishNub on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I've heard nothing but good things of the line. But there are so many of them. I need to sort through them.
    Keep going...

Gim on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    ALocksly wrote:

It was more bewildering than anything. I mean. Wow.

They all sidled up to me in the food court all being lewd. Wow.

It's kinda sad but that was my reaction the first time a girl hit on me too

I was all " didn't you get the memo, I'm a geek"

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Man. First this was :winky: then it was :(

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Gim wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I've heard nothing but good things of the line. But there are so many of them. I need to sort through them.

From there on, it really depends on your finances and what you're looking to use it for.

Sheri on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:

I hope this leads to a good anecdote

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    But said girl also randomly informed me that she would never ever have sex with me on one of our many walks, so she is welcome to'im.
    :?

That's possibly more awkward than asking to stick it up the butt in the middle of a conversation, if I'm not misunderstanding you. Was it something like:

Weird girl: So it turns out the new baseball stadium will be done on time.
    Incenj: I never would have thought they could finish it in 3 months!
    Weird girl: Yeah, kind of like how I never would have sex with you.

YosemiteSam on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    fuck you search and destroy
    i was almost done and then you had to fuck me up with your expert solo

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

No. Just typical online asshattery.

VishNub on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    VishNub wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

No. Just typical online asshattery.

:^: I feel your pain

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Incenjucar wrote:
    :?

That's possibly more awkward than asking to stick it up the butt in the middle of a conversation, if I'm not misunderstanding you. Was it something like:

Weird girl: So it turns out the new baseball stadium will be done on time.
    Incenj: I never would have thought they could finish it in 3 months!
    Weird girl: Yeah, kind of like how I never would have sex with you.

Actually I think it was about Dick Chaney.

Mind you, she also freaked out when I gave her a quick shoulder-hug once, but randomly informed me about female happy-moisture issues and showed me where her boyfriend dug teeth in to her skin.

It's probably best that we lost contact.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    I have a friend who plays a mean fucking cello. Although cello is not exactly easy to get into.
    Yeah. It's such a gorgeous instrument, though. Oh god, the Kodaly solo cello sonata...

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I'm bored again, I set up some of my figures and took pictures of them , plus some of myself with a webcam..... now im bored again..... I swear i dont got ADD.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Elendil wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Yeah. It's such a gorgeous instrument, though. Oh god, the Kodaly solo cello sonata...

Yeah...

Woo.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Saburbia wrote:
    I'm bored again, I set up some of my figures and took pictures of them , plus some of myself with a webcam..... now im bored again..... I swear i dont got ADD.

Go have an orgy with Cass and Edgewood and Choco. With the webcam.

And bring your girlfriend, so it's slightly less gay.

VishNub on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm looking at pictures from a Christmas party I went to with the ex. There's a picture of me and her together where I've got my arm around her, with a smug look on my face that says "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get laid tonight!"

[spoiler:2904476e1c]I didn't.[/spoiler:2904476e1c]

God I suck so hard.

Hacksaw on
This discussion has been closed.