As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ottogi brand instant [chat]!

1333435363739»

• Options
    ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    Sweeeeet Rock Band 2 tracklist looks pretty good. Especially "I Was Wrong" by Social D. Awesome.

I'm hoping for Allman Brothers DLC

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    The only bad thing about "The New York Times Crossword DS" is that navigation, and the OCR, is very sloppy.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Proto wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Sweeeeet Rock Band 2 tracklist looks pretty good. Especially "I Was Wrong" by Social D. Awesome.

I'm hoping for Allman Brothers DLC

Ramblin Man is on the track list as well.

JPants on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Anyone know if they ever fixed chrome hounds?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    I am happy because I lose two and a half pounds after three weeks of my weight staying the exact same. Wooo
    Congrats, Tav.

I lost, like, ten pounds over the last week.

Of course, it was mostly (if not all) water weight. :P

Thanatos on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2008

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Man, I'm not prepared to make a [chat] thread.

So why am I posting?

It's a mystery.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Ugh, I swear my friend's girlfriend is such a head case sometimes. Last night at work she broke down into tears, literally sobbing on my shoulder, because she couldn't decide what GE classes to pick for next semester.

Girl is way too high strung.

Well, gee, crying over class indecision is a bit silly. Maybe, maybe something else is bothering her. Maybe.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Win?

Nope.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Perhaps

Bama on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    That is a pretty damn good setlist.

James on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2008
    Tycho wrote:
    We both went and saw The Ring this weekend, and I think - if anything - it showed how vulnerable my apartment is to monster attack.

20021021h.gif
    Tycho wrote:
    I caught the 9:40 over at the Varsity. I would see it again the next day, because it has one of the best bits of viral marketing maybe ever, but we don't need to focus on that.

Watching a horror movie in a theater on opening night is a good thing. It's like riding a rollercoaster, almost. As humans, we have some kind of organ that detects group dynamics, and sitting in the dark it is a simple matter to detect fear as it moves like a creature through the room. I don't want to say anything with specificity about the movie, because I think it's a very good and I don't want to dilute it for those half-human mongrels that didn't see it yet. Whether it's actually very, very scary or if I'm just a lightweight is up to you, but let me detail the rest of that night.

When I got home, I wasn't quite ready to go to bed. I had some questions about the Japanese books and movies The Ring is based on, and found and excellent site that filled in all the gaps. I know now that I was just trying to put off the inevitable. Our kitchen light is out, and I'd have to walk through the kitchen to get to bed, and it occurred to me that to walk through the darkness there even for a moment amounted to suicide. Fair enough. Looks like I'm sleeping in the living room. With all the lights on.

The only trouble is, this living room is like a Goddamn monster thoroughfare. I'd never really appraised it in this light, but depending on the relative psychokinetic power of the spectre in question there's about five ways in here. I laid down on the couch, and tried to cover as much of myself as I could with blanky. It would be a piss-poor demon or somesuch that could be thwarted by a blanket, but I was doing the best I could with what I had. I couldn't actually get the cover all the way around the back, which left my succulent head exposed to the hallway. Clearly this would not do, so I sat with my back propped up against the arm of the couch, with one foot on the ground in case I needed to leap to safety. My vigilance began to wane around three or so, so I found a way to lay on the floor and look down the hall, which I saw as the most plausible vector for ghouls.

I never did get any sleep, which brought about the miserable and exceedingly moist cold I'm nursing now. I still haven't recovered completely from the movie, I'm still frightened, and when I hear something behind me I wonder if I should turn around and look at it, or just close my eyes and hope it's over soon.

(CW)TB out.

when try to solve it, nothing comes to mind

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.