As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Shammy chat!

1636465666769»

• KartanKartan Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Henroid wrote: »
    What about our blocking?! <.<

the rate is 20 strength for 1 block value. So 100 Strength give you a wooping 5 blocking value. By comparison, 100 Agility give you 3% crit.

Kartan on
  • MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    He was so serious.

Mgcw on
  • Liquid GhostLiquid Ghost DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?! Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Hrm. Might start playing my shaman again if this all works out.

Liquid Ghost on
  • KartanKartan Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Mgcw wrote: »
    He was so serious.

with an opening like that, someone had to make that post. Plus, given the average WoW player, you can never be to sure.

Kartan on
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kartan wrote: »
    He was so serious.

with an opening like that, someone had to make that post. Plus, given the average WoW player, you can never be to sure.
    I figured the shifty eye emote was a dead giveaway that no, he was not serious.

The Muffin Man on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kartan wrote: »
    He was so serious.

Are you saying I'm average? D:

Henroid on
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So, looking at the new talent tree changes from the beta, I must say I'm more on board with the new resto talents now.

Only thing I'd change is having Imp. Water Shield give chain heal a 10/20/30% chance to set off a charge. I think that's fair.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So, uh, Lightning Shield costs 0 mana right now in Beta... Static Shock is a pretty badass talent now considering that.

Mgcw on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So, uh, Lightning Shield costs 0 mana right now in Beta... Static Shock is a pretty badass talent now considering that.

There's no way that is sticking.

... *crosses fingers anyway?*

Henroid on
This discussion has been closed.