As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A second Administration forum?

KungFuKungFu Registered User regular
Could there be another Administration forum where it is open to discuss certain things about the community matters and such. Maybe about policies, moderation, and things going on in the forums? A forum similar to what I suggest could bring the forum together on issues and such.

Monkey Den is more for bug reporting and such it seems.

Or instead, a thread in the Monkey Den could serve these purposes for discussing the forum and the community stuff?

Theft 4 Bread
KungFu on

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    KungFu wrote:
    Could there be another Administration forum where it is open to discuss certain things about the community matters and such. Maybe about policies, moderation, and things going on in the forums? A forum similar to what I suggest could bring the forum together on issues and such.

Or instead, a thread in the Monkey Den could serve these purposes for discussing the forum and the community stuff?
    Why don't you use META? It's free for hire.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Paladin wrote:
    KungFu wrote:

Doesn't META only relate to the chat forums?

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    KungFu wrote:
    Paladin wrote:
    KungFu wrote:

Not really...

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    Paladin wrote:
    KungFu wrote:
    Paladin wrote:
    KungFu wrote:

Not really...
    Actually, It does just relate to the chat forums. Right now, PM me and I can tell you the best place to make a thread. Most likely, it will be here in MD

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Well, if you say that in response to the things I mentioned in the first post, than the Monkey Den is fine then.

I suppose I just was getting a wrong idea of how to use this forum from recent threads I seen. Case closed.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2004
    The irony is that this place used to be called bug reports.

It was renamed Ramius's place (then later monkey's den when Ramius steped down) to facility exactly the kind of discussion you're asking for.

Orthanc on
    orthanc