As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can't change avatar

Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
I had a Joker version of my avatar made before Dark Knight came out
Someone over in AC did it for me, I didn't even have to change the image url in my profile
I have no idea how they pulled that off
But now I can't change back to my old avatar, or to any of the other ones I have saved
Help, please?

Me Too! on

• Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    you really can't figure out how they changed your avatar?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I can't figure out how they changed it so that I can't change it to anything else
    I've tried to use a bunch of different images in my photobucket and nothing happens

Me Too! on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008

either it wasn't unlocked or try uploading a new one, i heard someone say something about it's on PA's servers so something something

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    So it's most likely locked
    I tried uploading a couple of different things, the last one being this: arsewiggin.png
    If someone could unlock my avatar or whatever so that I can actually change it, that would be awesome thanks

Me Too! on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited July 2008
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=2721883

You can take off your tinfoil hat and stop being paranoid.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Yeah that's not working but thanks
    There's nothing in that field, zero zip nada zilch
    And yet I'm still seeing an avatar

Turns out I had to do what that thread said not to do, and go to edit av instead of edit profile

Me Too! on