As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam On!] Dystopia: Because you wish you were a Console Cowboy

123457»

• Options
    MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    EDIT: I'm sorry I missed the other event. I feel asleep :(

I made an event for us.

11:00pm EST Tomorrow Sat 19th-- I'm trying to accommodate the West coast players; if we have few of those and some friends from across the pond, though, I'll shift it earlier so they can join us.

This work for everyone?

I'm in for 8:00 PST.

Rend on
  • Options
    TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Everyone play this so you suck less as human beings.

TheOtherHorseman on
  • Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Yay! I suck less as a human being! It was fun getting fragged by you guys. See you again sometime.

Blain on
  • Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    That was a good night of gaming.

I figure we can set this up again for Next Saturday? Are other times good or better for people? I know weekends can be tough, so if you'd prefer another day speak up.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It'd be easier for me to see events if I was invited to the group...

WhiteShark on
  • Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    WhiteShark wrote: »
    It'd be easier for me to see events if I was invited to the group...

You should be in now.

Sorry I wasn't around this Saturday, I was at home and had no access to Dystopia. Games this Saturday night?

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    TertieeTertiee Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Sounds good, I'm in.

Tertiee on
  • Options
    Job_41:25Job_41:25 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    FYI I'm converting the server over to run Zombie Panic. The Dystopia interest seemed to have run its course.

Job_41:25 on
  • Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Job_41:25 wrote: »
    FYI I'm converting the server over to run Zombie Panic. The Dystopia interest seemed to have run its course.

Will there (is there?) a Zombie Panic Game-On thread yet? *goes to download ZP*

(hell job, you should have a 'hl2 mod tasting' server and rotate every couple weeks/months)

Zetx on
    76561197966849367.png
  • Options
    Job_41:25Job_41:25 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Zetx wrote: »
    Job_41:25 wrote: »

Will there (is there?) a Zombie Panic Game-On thread yet? *goes to download ZP*

I'm going to make one once I confirm that the server is working.
    (hell job, you should have a 'hl2 mod tasting' server and rotate every couple weeks/months)

That's actually the idea. Unless we find one we want to stick with.

Job_41:25 on