Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Steam On!] Dystopia: Because you wish you were a Console Cowboy

123457»

• MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    EDIT: I'm sorry I missed the other event. I feel asleep :(

I made an event for us.

11:00pm EST Tomorrow Sat 19th-- I'm trying to accommodate the West coast players; if we have few of those and some friends from across the pond, though, I'll shift it earlier so they can join us.

This work for everyone?

I'm in for 8:00 PST.

Rend on
  • TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Everyone play this so you suck less as human beings.

TheOtherHorseman on
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Yay! I suck less as a human being! It was fun getting fragged by you guys. See you again sometime.

Blain on
  • JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    That was a good night of gaming.

I figure we can set this up again for Next Saturday? Are other times good or better for people? I know weekends can be tough, so if you'd prefer another day speak up.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It'd be easier for me to see events if I was invited to the group...

WhiteShark on
  • JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    WhiteShark wrote: »
    It'd be easier for me to see events if I was invited to the group...

You should be in now.

Sorry I wasn't around this Saturday, I was at home and had no access to Dystopia. Games this Saturday night?

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • TertieeTertiee Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Sounds good, I'm in.

Tertiee on
  • Job_41:25Job_41:25 Registered User
    edited July 2008
    FYI I'm converting the server over to run Zombie Panic. The Dystopia interest seemed to have run its course.

Job_41:25 on
  • ZetxZetx Part-time Lurker, Fixer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Job_41:25 wrote: »
    FYI I'm converting the server over to run Zombie Panic. The Dystopia interest seemed to have run its course.

Will there (is there?) a Zombie Panic Game-On thread yet? *goes to download ZP*

(hell job, you should have a 'hl2 mod tasting' server and rotate every couple weeks/months)

Zetx on
    steam_sig.png
  • Job_41:25Job_41:25 Registered User
    edited July 2008
    Zetx wrote: »
    Job_41:25 wrote: »

Will there (is there?) a Zombie Panic Game-On thread yet? *goes to download ZP*

I'm going to make one once I confirm that the server is working.
    (hell job, you should have a 'hl2 mod tasting' server and rotate every couple weeks/months)

That's actually the idea. Unless we find one we want to stick with.

Job_41:25 on
123457»