As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[phalla]-PHaLLa Frontier 2- FINAL-Eggs are delicious

18910111214»

• iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    The poison of Scorpions and Johan were Anima skills, and killed the target a day after application.

The owner of the Egg could attack someone directly with Anima, or use Anima to control a player into physically murdering another of his choice. Upon killing one of two Anima-based village specials, or two scorpion members, he acquired a permament second kill, if he killed an Anima-based special after he gained this power, he gained an extra one-time kill.

Three steel soldiers who nullified Anima effects+Gustave who did the same.

Gustave had one free kill, then the second would reveal his name to the assassins. A third would kill him outright. He gained a kill upon Johan's death. And would have been protected by Johan had the possibility presented itself. He was granted one kill upon his own death, owing to his lack of usage up to that point.

Johan had three applications of poison. Died on the fourth, or third. One or the other.

Anima binder stopped Anima based powers. Would have stopped any Egg kills, or the scorpion poison if used on the player the scorpions designated as the poisoner of the day.

Anima sensor sensed regular Anima from villagers and scorpions, no Anima from steel soldiers, and abnormal Anima from the holder of the Egg.

That's about everything, I believe.

Interesting mechanics, Frosteey.

iamtheaznman on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    no good did not win, the egg is the winner

M.D. on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    So good won?

So I technically won

Tied game. Don't kick yourself.

Still, FWD getting assassinated after I networked up with him? Not cool. :|

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited July 2008
    So good won?

So I technically won

Tied, rock falls, everyone dies.

iamtheaznman on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    It was pretty obvious, but all the observant players were wacked early. :P

*kicks steel*

If only they'd killed the one player who killed all of them, they would have gotten away with it remarkably well.

---

There was no actual seer, and no standard guardian. It is not a safe assumption to make that I will grant the village the tools for a network of any kind. Ever. Try to keep that in mind.

Frosteey on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This makes no sense

All I want to know was who was Sheep Have Wool he is the bastard who started a shit storm on me

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited July 2008
    So good won?

So I technically won

No. You, specifically, lose most of all.

Frosteey on
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nion and Azn are both on the grudge list now. Though they are still behind Maximus, the bastard.

Thetheroo on
    edited July 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    So good won?

So I technically won

Tied game. Don't kick yourself.

Still, FWD getting assassinated after I networked up with him? Not cool. :|

That was hilarious, I put the hit in for fwd and someone else and then I had to pick cause I didn't realize I only had one kill to start so I picked fwd and when he revealed I was all yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

M.D. on
    edited July 2008
    Sheep and iamtheaznman were both steel-clad soldiers. Tehcoolryan barely posted.

Mr.D was pretty awesome.

Frosteey on
    edited July 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Nion and Azn are both on the grudge list now. Though they are still behind Maximus, the bastard.

Hey, it was an honest mistake, but Grudge away.

If it makes you feel better, Toxic Toys pulled the same thing on me in Royale but I dodged it all :P.

iamtheaznman on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So good won?

So I technically won

No. You, specifically, lose most of all.

I'm going to count this as a victory

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited July 2008
    Sheep and iamtheaznman were both steel-clad soldiers. Tehcoolryan barely posted.

Mr.D was pretty awesome.

wooooooo <3

M.D. on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    We were supposed to win.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    God damn I fucking called it.

Edit:Missed two days and still did.

Typhus733 on
  • Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Also, Azn why tell me your actual partner's name...? Didn't matter in the end since we both died the same night but still.

Typhus733 on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Good game all. All I did was get myself killed day 1 heh.

Ardor on
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I really enjoyed this game, despite my total lack of SaGa knowledge. Though it has spiked interest, and SaGa will probably be the next RPG I play.

If only I had been 30 seconds sooner Scorpions could have won too. :(

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • NionNion Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Yeah, what is up with that people? Why were you trusting Azn? You suck, Nion and Azn. (Nion was who seered me, right?)

The village was pretty stupid in this game.

Yeah, I seer'd you. After seering two steel soldiers on the first two days. So you were the first target to have any anima at all. I told iamtheaznman about it, of course, but in a "I have no idea if this means something" way, not a "he's evil" way. When you died good, I pretty much realized that my ability was near useless.

It's kinda funny how people suspected me of being a false seer, when I told iamtheaznman when I first contacted him that I was an anima-seer, not a good/evil-seer.

Nion on
  • Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Cynic Jester on
    edited July 2008
    Nion wrote: »
    Yeah, what is up with that people? Why were you trusting Azn? You suck, Nion and Azn. (Nion was who seered me, right?)

Yeah, I seer'd you. After seering two steel soldiers on the first two days. So you were the first target to have any anima at all. I told iamtheaznman about it, of course, but in a "I have no idea if this means something" way, not a "he's evil" way. When you died good, I pretty much realized that my ability was near useless.

It's kinda funny how people suspected me of being a false seer, when I told iamtheaznman when I first contacted him that I was an anima-seer, not a good/evil-seer.

You said you'd wager he's a bad guy. I didn't have access to your role pm so I had no idea what your ability was, when you revealed to me you said you seered for Anima. You didn't add that there were 3 ranks until yesterday.

iamtheaznman on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm pretty sure I still have no idea what went on here.

Except that SOME people are getting grudged, that I know

Wildcat on
  • NionNion Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nion wrote: »

You said you'd wager he's a bad guy. I didn't have access to your role pm so I had no idea what your ability was, when you revealed to me you said you seered for Anima. You didn't add that there were 3 ranks until yesterday.

Believe me, you knew as much as I did about my role. I didn't know that there were 3 possible results untill the post-game role reveals.

Nion on
  • Institutional PederastyInstitutional Pederasty Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My reach goes beyond this mortal world you fools!
    Interesting note, I didn't realize my kill from beyond had a time limit and pm'd Frosteey like 2 minutes after vote close and had to choose a target in ~45 seconds, I almost went with Kuhl, but TheLawinator's avatar/sig combo caught my eye and he had been kind of suspicious so I picked him. So I had 2 baddies lined up in 45 seconds. Not bad I say.

Institutional Pederasty on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I was so lost in this game I didn't mind dying to the vote.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I was so lost in this game I didn't mind dying to the vote.
    This.

Wildcat on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I was sad that I died day 1, again, but if I had lived I'm sure I would have been lost as well.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My reach goes beyond this mortal world you fools!
    Interesting note, I didn't realize my kill from beyond had a time limit and pm'd Frosteey like 2 minutes after vote close and had to choose a target in ~45 seconds, I almost went with Kuhl, but TheLawinator's avatar/sig combo caught my eye and he had been kind of suspicious so I picked him. So I had 2 baddies lined up in 45 seconds. Not bad I say.

If you didn't kill me I could have brought us to victory!

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator