As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Black Shades - Psychic Bodyguard Action

2»

• myvillainmyvillain __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    Love this game!!!

I didnt have trouble with zombie levels. Just shoot em and they fall, dont bother killing em. Just keep slowing em all down.

myvillain on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Man, fuck that second knife level. The second zombie one, I had trouble with. This knife level, it's impossible!

Gorilla Salad on
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Man, fuck that second knife level. The second zombie one, I had trouble with. This knife level, it's impossible!

Hold shift to run. Click while running right on top of your target to stabify. Stabbing has no sort of cooldown or animation period before you can stab again, so rapid stab among the groups of 3 guys. Win.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Fig-D wrote: »

Hold shift to run. Click while running right on top of your target to stabify. Stabbing has no sort of cooldown or animation period before you can stab again, so rapid stab among the groups of 3 guys. Win.
    My dude always gets knifed while I do that. If he doesn't get knifed, he gets shot.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008

My dude always gets knifed while I do that. If he doesn't get knifed, he gets shot.

You can press "e" every once and a while to look around while time is slowed and check for weapons, "psychic aim" works with the knife too. I wouldn't recommend the out of body thing though because it can disorienting.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited July 2008

Grab a pistol (the sniper rifle is too slow) from somebody as soon as you can. Then it's just like any other level.

Edit: Just played that level and realized that there are no pistol guys. Guess you'll have to make due with the rifle.

Lork on
    Steam Profile: Lork
  • XtarathXtarath Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Everyone in this game is a dick. Fuck you Whitey, for never getting where you should be. Fuck you civy's for hiding those damn assassins. Fuck you zombie, for being undead.

But I love you PK bodyguard.

Xtarath on
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    What I usually do is slo-mo while doing the soul release. If you haven't figured it out already, look for any bright red people, they are the ones who will attack.

gunwarrior on
  • XtarathXtarath Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    gunwarrior wrote: »
    What I usually do is slo-mo while doing the soul release. If you haven't figured it out already, look for any bright red people, they are the ones who will attack.

I was wondering what use that was. Thanks for the tip.

Xtarath on