As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The "Lose Your Faith in Humanity" Thread (Now With Inspring Words by Pony!)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited August 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • StaxeonStaxeon Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Umaro wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    A picture's worth a thousand words

Alright but only Keith can look or the ladies
    n1561170063_18959_7923.jpg
    I'm the guy

Step 1.

Have a fucking shave.

Step 2.

Jacket that doesn't reach down to your knees.

Hey, both of those work for Kevin Smith.

Staxeon on
    Invisible nap is the best nap of all time!
    No man should have that kind of power.
    (Twitter)
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    A course for weed is set. You run to the west, across a crowded intersection, and you are immediately hit by a 16-Wheeler truck. You apparently survive the hit, as you awake baked several hours later in what appears to be a gas station in the mid-west

>
    go into the gas station and purchase some drank
    You have no money, but barter with the clerk with the last bits of resin you have in your overcoat for a can of purple flavoured Drank

Your inventory now contains
    • Can - Drank (purple flavoured: 1)

DRINK THAT DRANK

Mister Longbaugh on
  • BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    A course for weed is set. You run to the west, across a crowded intersection, and you are immediately hit by a 16-Wheeler truck. You apparently survive the hit, as you awake baked several hours later in what appears to be a gas station in the mid-west

>
    You have no money, but barter with the clerk with the last bits of resin you have in your overcoat for a can of purple flavoured Drank

>

steal some sun chips

Bibble on
    2jezcsmjpg.gif
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

>

>

Throw it at the clerk.

Blake T on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I actually am Colonel Sanders

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    a lot of advice you could give to chubby white nerds on the internet also applies to kevin smith

why is that

Pony on
    edited August 2008

[Deleted User] on
  • UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Staxeon wrote: »
    Umaro wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    A picture's worth a thousand words

Alright but only Keith can look or the ladies
    n1561170063_18959_7923.jpg
    I'm the guy

Step 1.

Have a fucking shave.

Step 2.

Jacket that doesn't reach down to your knees.

Hey, both of those work for Kevin Smith.

Maybe when Monkey directs several excellent films we can allow him to dress as he pleases.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Blaket you are not Keith

I don't give a fuck.

Shave that shit off.

Also, a white suit makes you look like Colonel Fucking Sanders, so unless you want to sell me some goddam chicken the next time you think it's a good idea to wear a white fucking suit go stick your head in the deep fryer.

I think I have given you two important pieces of fashion advice there.

also son you are not jon fucking lennon. get a haircut, and buy some new glasses.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK
    You drink the drank, and slovenly toss the can aside, but it ricochets off the garbage bin and into the face of a rather angry looking biker. He begins to approach you

>

Give him weed

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK
    You drink the drank, and slovenly toss the can aside, but it ricochets off the garbage bin and into the face of a rather angry looking biker. He begins to approach you

>
    run to the nearest bridge and jump that shit

Sars_Boy on
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK

>

say CRACKA ASS CRACKER

Mister Longbaugh on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    a lot of advice you could give to chubby white nerds on the internet also applies to kevin smith

why is that

I see where you're going

PiptheFair on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008

why is that

No idea

Me Too! on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fine, this makes you a billion years old.

This means you shouldn't be trying to hit that girl because she looks 16 and I will call the police.

Blake T on
  • weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

This means you shouldn't be trying to hit that girl because she looks 16 and I will call the police.

The Colonel is dead son.

weather man bob on
  • UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Question: Did you mack that girl?

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I feel like posting in this thread but I don't have any idea what I'd post so I'm gonna play it by ear

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK

>

BECOME A BOSS

BOSS.png

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I feel like posting in this thread but I don't have any idea what I'd post so I'm gonna play it by ear

This is how I am postin

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
    edited August 2008

[Deleted User] on
    edited August 2008

The Colonel is dead son.

You mean he lied to me?

Blake T on
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »
    one of the upsides of the new drug they put me on is it isn't actually metabolized by the liver at all

so, as a result, it doesn't interact with alcohol and i can drink if i want

it's pretty nice

I've heard about pills you can't have with alcohol, but I've never heard of what side affects kick in if you drink anyway.

Usually it can just mean you get drunk faster, and most people are too dumb to be like WELL THEN MAYBE I SHOULD DRINK LESS so they continue to drink a lot without testing their bodies first.

I can drink fine on my SSRI, but not everyone can.

I am slightly worried about this as I will be starting an SSRI up again in a month or so. Well not so much worried as I am not sure what will happen and how it will affect my drinking.

Google the name of your medication and 'drinking'. Every SSRI is different. Also, talk to your doctor and your pharmacist, it's their job to be honest about that kind of stuff.

Sara Lynn on
    edited August 2008
    Anjin-San wrote: »

>

DRINK THAT DRANK

>

BECOME A BOSS

BOSS.png
    You begin to push as hard as you can to grow a beard, the Biker begins to shirk away, as your face is bursting with a new, full beard, obviously intimidating him. You've become BOSS.

>

Make a music video with R Kelly

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
    edited August 2008

The Colonel is dead son.

You mean he lied to me?

Uh oh

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK

>

BECOME A BOSS

BOSS.png
    You begin to push as hard as you can to grow a beard, the Biker begins to shirk away, as your face is bursting with a new, full beard, obviously intimidating him. You've become BOSS.

>

Make it rain

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
    edited August 2008

The Colonel is dead son.

You mean he lied to me?

Uh oh

My faith in humanity has been shaken to it's very core.

Blake T on
    edited August 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »

why is that

I see where you're going

Are we telling Monkey to get a heroin-hooked sidekick so shenanigans can ensue?

Staxeon on
    (Twitter)
    edited August 2008

>

DRINK THAT DRANK

>

BECOME A BOSS

BOSS.png

>

use HUSTLE

Mister Longbaugh on
  • weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Staxeon wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

why is that

I see where you're going

Are we telling Monkey to get a heroin-hooked sidekick so shenanigans can ensue?

Works for me.

weather man bob on
    edited August 2008

[Deleted User] on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    The thing with Kevin Smith is, yeah he's a chubby white nerd on the internet
    But he's a successful chubby white nerd on the Internet

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    You guys take things like jawlines for granted

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited August 2008
    You make it rain. Your wads of newfound cash begin to pelt the Biker. You are successful in defeating him, and you now have 800 dollars. As you wandered outside of the Gas Station to pick up yo' paper, you notice a familiar purple glow from down the road to the east.

>

find that PURPLE

Mister Longbaugh on
    edited August 2008
    You make it rain. Your wads of newfound cash begin to pelt the Biker. You are successful in defeating him, and you now have 800 dollars. As you wandered outside of the Gas Station to pick up yo' paper, you notice a familiar purple glow from down the road to the east.

>

Summon DJ Khalid

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
    edited August 2008

Unless you're The Tick, I'm not impressed.

Staxeon on
    (Twitter)
    edited August 2008

[Deleted User] on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

i guess

i got a rockin' case of GI Joe jaw

you could use it as a ruler

Pony on
    edited August 2008

i guess

i got a rockin' case of GI Joe jaw

you could use it as a ruler

I think I remember seeing your jawline once and thinking damn I wish I had a distinct jawline like that

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg