As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along [PHALLA] (Moist Victory)

14567810»

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    See, Wildcat? I do still have a grudge against you.

Thetheroo on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I claimed the Wonderflonium delivery guy. The same person to die that night! BUT IT WAS TOO LATE BECAUSE I KILLED RAINFALL! MUAHAHAHAH

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Where did weatheredclown and Maximus go? We could have won, especially since I had you figured out Law. But they both decided to disappear at the end. :(

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
    edited August 2008
    Nah I would have been all like "Watch him grasp! Why would moist attack himself? Rainfall trusted me! Doodly doodly dooo"

TheLawinator on
    edited August 2008
    Why did Rainfall trust you?

Thetheroo on
    edited August 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »

NO IDEA! Rainfall told Maximus to seer someone else. Nyahahahahaha

Edit: Probably because I was all like "You go girl!" for the entire phalla.

TheLawinator on
    edited August 2008

NO IDEA! Rainfall told Maximus to seer someone else. Nyahahahahaha

What role did you claim?

Thetheroo on
    edited August 2008
    I claimed the Wonderflonium delivery guy. The same person to die that night! BUT IT WAS TOO LATE BECAUSE I KILLED RAINFALL! MUAHAHAHAH

This.

TheLawinator on
    edited August 2008
    Oh, didn't see that. Didn't Rainfall have a conflict because 2 people claimed the same role, why didn't she tell the seer?

Thetheroo on
    edited August 2008
    Oh, didn't see that. Didn't Rainfall have a conflict because 2 people claimed the same role, why didn't she tell the seer?

Buhhhhhhhhh, dunno about that one pardner. Ask Rainfall!

TheLawinator on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The loss was entirely my fault.

I forgot to tell Maximus that if Egos turned out to be good then Law was the bad guy.

I also failed to see the miss in Law's reveal to me, which was a horrible, horrible reveal and he should be ashamed.
    I am more ashamed for falling for it. Sorry, guys. Captain Hammer's Ego loses us the game.

Rainfall on
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Woo! Well people, I bet (Ghostly) Bad Horse is impressed.

Gotta love Dr. Horrible!

I don't like getting fingered in narrations though. Reminds me of vets.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I must really give off a vibe that I'm evil :)

Egos on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hey what do you know, I was right. Good work not believing my death would help Dr. Horrible, guys!

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Thetheroo, you still love me! I'm so glad - just a pity that Rainfall saw red and wasted her kill that night too.

Ironically, I satisfied my grudge against you about three phallas ago, but now ...

Wildcat on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    Hey what do you know, I was right. Good work not believing my death would help Dr. Horrible, guys!

Hey I sorta believed you. I was willing to sacrifice myself had more people agreed and I'm guessing more people would have gone along with it had it not been such an odd move.

I guess I should've voted for myself to emphasize the point (then and there) but *shrugs* I had no clue what was going on.

Egos on
    edited August 2008
    There were screwups on both sides, we didn't figure out that there wasn't a guard until almost the last day. We could have taken out rainfall day 1.

TheLawinator on
  • weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    and for a news caster.. I never caught on to anything.. guess it's local news...

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
    edited August 2008
    and for a news caster.. I never caught on to anything.. guess it's local news...

I was wondering what was wondering what was up with that, I thought it was just clever role playing.

Thetheroo on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Brief but fun. Plus it was hilarious that I ended up being the Pink Pummeler.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2008
    I've had a lot of role-related luck in Minis- I was Susan in the Quoth's Discworld Mini and now Bad Horse in this one :D

I like how Moist and Johnny Snow's abilities were little more than paranoia inducers. But hey, I died the same day Dr Horrible did, so my win condition was unmeetable anyway...

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited August 2008
    Edcrab wrote: »
    I've had a lot of role-related luck in Minis- I was Susan in the Quoth's Discworld Mini and now Bad Horse in this one :D

I like how Moist and Johnny Snow's abilities were little more than paranoia inducers. But hey, I died the same day Dr Horrible did, so my win condition was unmeetable anyway...

If you lived you would have won with me, we could have been best buddies.

TheLawinator on
    edited August 2008
    Really? When we started off I wasn't even sure whether supervillians were the majority or the mafia, and whether or not you could win even after death. My role PM clearly stated that I won if Dr. Horrible won, but I guess that could extend to general villiany victory too.

I didn't get a chance to post a horrible death whinnie! Spelling it would've been part of the fun.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png