As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

KyleG Where are Thee?

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited November 2004 in PAX Archive
Ok, so I had thought of making this a PM, but then I realised this:
Hey, other people might want an avi video of the final PAX omegathon proceedings, from the beginning to the very end of what took place in the theatre

And so from there, I make this thread. Anyways, where have you been? I've been very slow in getting back to around here on the forums, but I'm still very much wanting that video, regardless of size. I'm more than willing to be the one to help seed the file for atleast a couple weeks through suprnova's torrents, just send me the file somehow.

Anyways, hoping for you to get back to me soon, I'm still anxious to have the whole video put out to the masses through a torrent.

And anyone else who wants the files - harrass him some more to send it out.

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited November 2004
    Who is KyleG?

We should be releasing the DVD pretty soon- right now it's in post production, and we're hoping for a launch before xmas. :)

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    Who is KyleG?

We should be releasing the DVD pretty soon- right now it's in post production, and we're hoping for a launch before xmas. :)

-robert

Good to know.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    I dont know who KyleG is, but unless he has access to a webserver with big bandwidth pipes, hosting an AVI file that will be viewed by a lot of the community will destroy his bandwidth.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    ... what?
    there is obviously more than one Kyle G. here...

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    KyleGKyleG Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    Oh. Yes. That.

I forgot about that, mostly because half of the power in my room blew out and took my VCR with it, limiting my ability to upload most of what I've got. The only footage I've transfered onto my PC is the lower-quality memory stick footage, which only contains the Tycho/Gabe Pong match and up. It was a little dark in the upper corners, so I attempted to clean it up, but my talent for video editing is pretty sub-par.

If anyone would like to host the file (or clean it up for that matter), let me know and I'll find a way to get it to you. It's 37 MB.

KyleG on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited November 2004
    that's a lotta em beez

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    My god man, aim/msn/yahoo me somehow that file! Again, I'll be the one that'll host it through a torrent, and I'll make it available for download somehow, hopefully through suprnova.

And it's good that you're making a dvd of the omegathon, but for our own footage that I'd like to share, KyleG and his friend got in the dead centre of the theatre, and he took a very good video - all those goofy comments people were making you can hear clearly, even the

"This is the most excited I've been in my whole life..."
    "Hey!"
    "Sorry honey..."

So again, send whatever you have to me, and I'll share it.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    leaf wrote:
    And it's good that you're making a dvd of the omegathon,

They're making a DVD of PAX, not just the Omegathon.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.