As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Real Spoiler tag

2»

• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    I'm all for doing away with the Real Spoiler tag and enforcing jail time penalties for people who shit around with the spoiler tag.

Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited November 2004
    Echo wrote:
    What's really hilarious is when people quote to complain about lack of spoiler tags, and then don't spoiler tag the quote themselves.

Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • AlphariusAlpharius Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    I'm all for doing away with the Real Spoiler tag and enforcing jail time penalties for people who shit around with the spoiler tag.

thats just silly and draconian. As was said earlier "if people dont want to read spoilers then dont read them, if you miss out on a few jokes then boohoo"

Alpharius on
    Check out my 40k blog: WarHamSandwich
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    As I've said before, the only changes made to the forum code will be emergency code fixes.
    The first time these code changes will take effect will be around the new year when we launch the new system. If we want [sp] [/sp] tags, that's fine. Im not sure if I will reintroduce the real spoiler, I don't see it used very often, and the idea of a "REAL" spoiler and a spolier has always bugged me, I would rather see a spoiler tag, and a secret tag or something like that.

Älphämönkëy on