As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I has a [Chat]

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy is like doing his impression of Kusu, if Kusu was an Indie Fag. It is unsettling.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    I mean, yeah, if I was on E it and at a giant rave it might be awesome. But Pitchfork fails again. (Surprise, huh :roll:)

Gimme my Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystems any day. Can't drink O-E-Eight-oh-oh to this shit.
    I see that you're speaking English, but you seem to have arranged your words in such a way that their meaning has eluded me. You might've had more success just banging your head against the keyboard.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    NoomNoom Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    It's like Poldy straight wakes up in the morning wondering how he can get his lame on in the indiest way possible.

Noom on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Spaten OptimatorSpaten Optimator Smooth Operator Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Old E 800 is a lovely beverage, actually. Truly the champagne of malt liquors.

Spaten Optimator on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

Nah, Old E is a workhorse, but it's no Colt 45. That shit has made MANY a night in the Boogie Down.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Noom wrote:
    It's like Poldy straight wakes up in the morning wondering how he can get his lame on in the indiest way possible.
    I know! It's like he butters his toast with his tongue because using a knife isn't hip!

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:

Nah, Old E is a workhorse, but it's no Colt 45. That shit has made MANY a night in the Boogie Down.

Just make sure you drink this:

180pxoldenglish800pictubh0.jpg

And not this:

oehgbottledh3.jpg

Spaten Optimator on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love
    No, it is very similar actually.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    I guess, I mean, if you're a moron I could see how it would look similar.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:

Good choice on the sig, btw.

Spaten Optimator on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Is that Nazi T-rex humping his submachinegun?

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I have a big ass Opus doll somewhere
    (that's the penguins name right, it's been forever)

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yup.

I loves me some Bloom County/Outland.

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yup.

I loves me some Bloom County/Outland.
    It's like bigger than that unicron toy, you know, the one that is about 10 feet tall and transforms into texas

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He wants attention and wants us to talk about something he is interested in...something you do all the time. So yeah, so basic that even morons can catch it.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:

Once again, I must thank KD. I meant to scan some strips this weekend, but my friend actually made plans to leave town without telling me.

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He wants attention and wants us to talk about something he is interested in...something you do all the time. So yeah, very basic that even morons can catch it.
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:

Well, if it's any consolation, it's pretty much ALL they sell out here, along with shitty smirnoff twisters.'

edit* Kusu, why are you getting angry at Dyna? It's like getting mad at the windmill in mini golf.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.
    You do that all the time. Many people have called you on it. You are not likely to grow up like me at all.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

Well, if it's any consolation, it's pretty much ALL they sell out here, along with shitty smirnoff twisters.'

edit* Kusu, why are you getting angry at Dyna? It's like getting mad at the windmill in mini golf.
    Haha, man I dunno. celery has convinced me that you can be cool. I have seen signs. He might have been drunk though!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    You do that all the time. Many people have called you on it. You are not likely to grow up like me at all.
    I know! I'm completely agreeing with you! You're always right Dyna, and seriously you're like the best forumer ever. I love it when you totally burn people in petty ways! I wish I could compile information about people like you to use against them later. If I could do that, then I would totally gain internet respect like you! Can you teach me your ways?

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    I know! I'm completely agreeing with you! You're always right Dyna, and seriously you're like the best forumer ever. I love it when you totally burn people in petty ways! I wish I could compile information about people like you to use against them later. If I could do that, then I would totally gain internet respect like you! Can you teach me your ways?

You also need to talk incessantly about your dog.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Oh man I forgot about that! I wish I had pictures of my dog to throw up as my avatar. I need a digital camera for this however.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Whats with all the drama-mongering?

Corvus on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    You are just pissed at me because my forum handle isn't "CheerfulDog". I'm sorry you were furry before furries were cool.

Corvus, I do not know. Player haters be all up in here.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    All promoting drama discreditably

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    A little conversation at my house a few minutes ago:

kakos: So what is Pan's Labyrinth about?
    me: Well.....think mirror mask....with Nazis.
    kakos: I hate you.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Are you Kakos' lover?

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    You are just pissed at me because my forum handle isn't "CheerfulDog". I'm sorry you were furry before furries were cool.

You still think I'm a furry because my name has "bear" in it? I'm so sorry you can't come up with any other material.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    You still think I'm a furry because my name has "bear" in it? I'm so sorry you can't come up with any other material.
    Actually, I like you quite a bit and I never really want to gather burnsauce fixings on people I like. I mean fuck, we've only chatted for a couple of hours over Ventrilo. You seemed good natured, but you also expressed regret over your handle.

I mean, am I supposed to hate you or something? I missed the memo if so. And I'm sorry if you thought like, I only hated in a completely undirected fashion. I guess I hate a lot of people so it can be confusing to the spectators.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.
    Incessantly cheerful people kinda piss me off after a while.

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Cel, am I right or am I right about The Knife?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

I would have gone for the hairy gay dude angle myself.

Corvus on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Are you Kakos' lover?
    kakos' love is for everyone

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

That is because you are a bitter old man, cel.

Sheri on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Right guys

I've decided to check out all the music that's been namedropped in the chat threads over the last few weeks.

Hot Chip's on the list, as is the Decemberists and, yes, even JT's new CD.

Anything else I should be especially aware of?

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

There.. are.. TWO.. SYLLABLES!

fourlightsgd6.jpg

CheerfulBear on
This discussion has been closed.