As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I has a [Chat]

1323335373847

Posts

  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy is like doing his impression of Kusu, if Kusu was an Indie Fag. It is unsettling.

    Dynagrip on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    I mean, yeah, if I was on E it and at a giant rave it might be awesome. But Pitchfork fails again. (Surprise, huh :roll:)

    Gimme my Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystems any day. Can't drink O-E-Eight-oh-oh to this shit.
    I see that you're speaking English, but you seem to have arranged your words in such a way that their meaning has eluded me. You might've had more success just banging your head against the keyboard.

    Hacksaw on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love

    Kusuguttai on
  • NoomNoom Registered User
    edited January 2007
    It's like Poldy straight wakes up in the morning wondering how he can get his lame on in the indiest way possible.

    Noom on
    sig.gif
  • Spaten OptimatorSpaten Optimator Smooth Operator Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Old E 800 is a lovely beverage, actually. Truly the champagne of malt liquors.

    Spaten Optimator on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Old E 800 is a lovely beverage, actually. Truly the champagne of malt liquors.

    Nah, Old E is a workhorse, but it's no Colt 45. That shit has made MANY a night in the Boogie Down.

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Noom wrote:
    It's like Poldy straight wakes up in the morning wondering how he can get his lame on in the indiest way possible.
    I know! It's like he butters his toast with his tongue because using a knife isn't hip!

    Kusuguttai on
  • Spaten OptimatorSpaten Optimator Smooth Operator Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    Old E 800 is a lovely beverage, actually. Truly the champagne of malt liquors.

    Nah, Old E is a workhorse, but it's no Colt 45. That shit has made MANY a night in the Boogie Down.

    Just make sure you drink this:

    180pxoldenglish800pictubh0.jpg




    And not this:

    oehgbottledh3.jpg

    Spaten Optimator on
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love
    No, it is very similar actually.

    Dynagrip on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love
    No, it is very similar actually.
    I guess, I mean, if you're a moron I could see how it would look similar.

    Kusuguttai on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Spaten OptimatorSpaten Optimator Smooth Operator Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

    Good choice on the sig, btw.

    Spaten Optimator on
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Is that Nazi T-rex humping his submachinegun?

    Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    I have a big ass Opus doll somewhere
    (that's the penguins name right, it's been forever)

    Kusuguttai on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    I have a big ass Opus doll somewhere
    (that's the penguins name right, it's been forever)
    Yup.

    I loves me some Bloom County/Outland.

    Senjutsu on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    I have a big ass Opus doll somewhere
    (that's the penguins name right, it's been forever)
    Yup.

    I loves me some Bloom County/Outland.
    It's like bigger than that unicron toy, you know, the one that is about 10 feet tall and transforms into texas

    Kusuguttai on
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love
    No, it is very similar actually.
    I guess, I mean, if you're a moron I could see how it would look similar.
    He wants attention and wants us to talk about something he is interested in...something you do all the time. So yeah, so basic that even morons can catch it.

    Dynagrip on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

    Good choice on the sig, btw.
    Once again, I must thank KD. I meant to scan some strips this weekend, but my friend actually made plans to leave town without telling me.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    He's not acting anything like me in this thread. He's acting like the normal pompous asshat Poldy we all know and love
    No, it is very similar actually.
    I guess, I mean, if you're a moron I could see how it would look similar.
    He wants attention and wants us to talk about something he is interested in...something you do all the time. So yeah, very basic that even morons can catch it.
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.

    Kusuguttai on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

    Good choice on the sig, btw.


    Well, if it's any consolation, it's pretty much ALL they sell out here, along with shitty smirnoff twisters.'

    edit* Kusu, why are you getting angry at Dyna? It's like getting mad at the windmill in mini golf.

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.
    You do that all the time. Many people have called you on it. You are not likely to grow up like me at all.

    Dynagrip on
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Poldy wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    I don't think they really sell Colt 45 on the West Coast. I'm jealous Poldy.

    Good choice on the sig, btw.


    Well, if it's any consolation, it's pretty much ALL they sell out here, along with shitty smirnoff twisters.'

    edit* Kusu, why are you getting angry at Dyna? It's like getting mad at the windmill in mini golf.
    Haha, man I dunno. celery has convinced me that you can be cool. I have seen signs. He might have been drunk though!

    Dynagrip on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.
    You do that all the time. Many people have called you on it. You are not likely to grow up like me at all.
    I know! I'm completely agreeing with you! You're always right Dyna, and seriously you're like the best forumer ever. I love it when you totally burn people in petty ways! I wish I could compile information about people like you to use against them later. If I could do that, then I would totally gain internet respect like you! Can you teach me your ways?

    Kusuguttai on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Yes, I'm always like "DUDES PAY ATTENTION TO ME" all the time. You sure got me pegged Dynagrip. Oh man, you sure do. How can you do that man? Did you major in Psychology? Shit dude, I hope when I'm growed up I can be half as awesome as you.
    You do that all the time. Many people have called you on it. You are not likely to grow up like me at all.
    I know! I'm completely agreeing with you! You're always right Dyna, and seriously you're like the best forumer ever. I love it when you totally burn people in petty ways! I wish I could compile information about people like you to use against them later. If I could do that, then I would totally gain internet respect like you! Can you teach me your ways?

    You also need to talk incessantly about your dog.

    CheerfulBear on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh man I forgot about that! I wish I had pictures of my dog to throw up as my avatar. I need a digital camera for this however.

    Kusuguttai on
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Whats with all the drama-mongering?

    Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    You also need to talk incessantly about your dog.
    You are just pissed at me because my forum handle isn't "CheerfulDog". I'm sorry you were furry before furries were cool.

    Corvus, I do not know. Player haters be all up in here.

    Dynagrip on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    All promoting drama discreditably

    Kusuguttai on
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    A little conversation at my house a few minutes ago:

    kakos: So what is Pan's Labyrinth about?
    me: Well.....think mirror mask....with Nazis.
    kakos: I hate you.

    CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Are you Kakos' lover?

    Kusuguttai on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    You also need to talk incessantly about your dog.
    You are just pissed at me because my forum handle isn't "CheerfulDog". I'm sorry you were furry before furries were cool.

    Corvus, I do not know. Player haters be all up in here.

    You still think I'm a furry because my name has "bear" in it? I'm so sorry you can't come up with any other material.

    CheerfulBear on
  • DynagripDynagrip Rattlesnake on the trigger HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    You still think I'm a furry because my name has "bear" in it? I'm so sorry you can't come up with any other material.
    Actually, I like you quite a bit and I never really want to gather burnsauce fixings on people I like. I mean fuck, we've only chatted for a couple of hours over Ventrilo. You seemed good natured, but you also expressed regret over your handle.

    I mean, am I supposed to hate you or something? I missed the memo if so. And I'm sorry if you thought like, I only hated in a completely undirected fashion. I guess I hate a lot of people so it can be confusing to the spectators.

    Dynagrip on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.

    Sheri on
    Dynagrip
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.
    Incessantly cheerful people kinda piss me off after a while.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Cel, am I right or am I right about The Knife?

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    You also need to talk incessantly about your dog.
    You are just pissed at me because my forum handle isn't "CheerfulDog". I'm sorry you were furry before furries were cool.

    Corvus, I do not know. Player haters be all up in here.

    You still think I'm a furry because my name has "bear" in it? I'm so sorry you can't come up with any other material.

    I would have gone for the hairy gay dude angle myself.

    Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Are you Kakos' lover?
    kakos' love is for everyone

    Senjutsu on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.
    Incessantly cheerful people kinda piss me off after a while.

    That is because you are a bitter old man, cel.

    Sheri on
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Right guys

    I've decided to check out all the music that's been namedropped in the chat threads over the last few weeks.

    Hot Chip's on the list, as is the Decemberists and, yes, even JT's new CD.

    Anything else I should be especially aware of?

    bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
    Dynagrip
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    How could one hate CheerfulBear, anyway? I mean, he has cheerful right in his name.
    Incessantly cheerful people kinda piss me off after a while.

    There.. are.. TWO.. SYLLABLES!

    fourlightsgd6.jpg

    CheerfulBear on
This discussion has been closed.