As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I Made some shirts, thoughts?

AruAru Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Artist's Corner
I designed and made up some shirts to start my own label, keen to get some crits.
HEART-J.jpgCHICKEN-J.jpg
SAM-J.jpgSPRAY-J.jpg
TREES-J.jpgKELLY-J.jpg

What do you think?

"You've had all the word Nourishment you need" - Vince Noir
Aru on

• Options
    117Lei117Lei Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Is that our favorite Aussie criminal Ned Kelly I spy?

Of course, all Aussies are criminals...

117Lei on
  • Options
    winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I like this the best
    TREES-J.jpg

This one looks a little too clean around the edges. But hey, everyones tastes are different
    KELLY-J.jpg

Well done.

winter_combat_knight on
  • Options
    DeeLockDeeLock Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I would buy the hummer one :D

DeeLock on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    What is the market you're aiming at? Are you selling this personally, submitting them to somewhere, or what? I'm just wondering because you've got your "name" on them, so why would someone want to know what the name is?

That said, they're pretty nice.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    Thrasher317Thrasher317 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I love the hummer and the chicks.

Thrasher317 on
  • Options
    DirtyNeuronDirtyNeuron Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yes, the name DESU is strange, I guess it would be your 'line' you are working on? If you plan on selling the designs to another company they would want that removed.

The heart bomb is a bit... out of my league or perhaps over my head. I simply do not understand it.

I would however buy the samurai one, and the hummer getting jacked up by a couple trees made me laugh.

DirtyNeuron on