As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Funny Blood web-zine

funnybloodfunnyblood Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Artist's Corner
Hey - I recently created a web-zine with some friends that includes humorous comics, stories, original mp3's and random illustrations. I'd appreciate any feedback that anyone would be willing to give. Also, please be aware that the site is intended for an audience of 18+ due to mature content. Thanks.

MrE-EDIT:

If you'd like critiques on something specific, we ask that you post it directly inline. Thanks.

funnyblood on

• Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Did you have anything specific in mind for us to check out?

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • funnybloodfunnyblood Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    No, not really. There's a bunch of stuff on there to look at. I guess if anything strikes you as particularly bad or good I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

funnyblood on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Well in that case, please see the note in the OP. Otherwise, this is basically tantamount to site-whoring. At the very least, you should become engaged in the community before you start dropping links on us.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • funnybloodfunnyblood Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, I've been getting that a lot from people on the various message boards I've been posting on. Besides recently I've never really been a part of a message board community so I'm getting used to the rules and the taboos and all that. I apologize if I've ruffled any feathers by my shameless self promotion. I'll be sure to post around and get involved.

funnyblood on