As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EVERQUEST 2] Guild Hall Details Released

FrogdiceFrogdice ClubPA regular
edited August 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
Finally! I've been waiting for some real info about these for quite a while now.

Everquest 2 Guild Hall Details Released

The crazy costs have me pretty worried. This is reminding me of the sad failure of City of Heroes's bases. Great idea, great content, costs so out of reach barely anyone made full use of them.

Frogdice on

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I dunno, I think with the devoted player base EQ2 has I'd expect most 30+ guilds to be able to scrap together a fat stack of Plat for a guild hall.

Edit: Posted before I finished reading, nevermind, that is some fairly taxing costs especially if weekly.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    FrogdiceFrogdice ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Typhus733 wrote: »
    I dunno, I think with the devoted player base EQ2 has I'd expect most 30+ guilds to be able to scrap together a fat stack of Plat for a guild hall.

Edit: Posted before I finished reading, nevermind, that is some fairly taxing costs especially if weekly.

Yeah. It is brutal. I am a member of a level 80 guild that is one of the largest in the game. But it is a combination casual/raid guild and not a hard core raid guild. The costs even have our guild freaking out.

I cannot even imagine what it would be like for a smaller or "normal" size guild.

Frogdice on
This discussion has been closed.