As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

So who here is gonna try and get on X-Play?

The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
So g4's only video game show left, X-Play, is coming to PAX.

The question I have is, will anyone be on the look out for them?

(PLEASE NO NUDITY)

The_Reflection on

• tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you should probably ask in the "PAXtographers, expose yourselves" thread. I personally think this is a terrible idea

tr0tsky on
  • SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think I know whose coming.
    Blair Herter, the producer of Xplay and I think someone from AOTS is coming too.

Also, I'm wearing a shirt on sunday that says "You just lost the game".
    I intend to display it on country wide tv.

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    tr0tsky wrote: »
    you should probably ask in the "PAXtographers, expose yourselves" thread. I personally think this is a terrible idea

NOTE: i dont actually endorse the flashing of junk on TV

The_Reflection on
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So g4's only video game show left, X-Play, is coming to PAX.

The question I have is, which one of us will step up to the plate and flash their junk live on cable televison?

WTF is wrong with people on the forums today? REFLECT... I got mad props for you, but you can't start threads about flashing your junk...

The best thing to do with the X-play combo of Adam and Morgan is ignore them.

TrainwreckX on
  • adio92adio92 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Meh i dont watch G4 that much but i think whoever does this (if it happens) would scar mental images into future pax goers, preventing them from coming in future years..

adio92 on
    xXAdio92Xx.png
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    sorry, i thought people would realize i was joking.

I just wanted to know if anyone is gonna try and get on x-play, leagally.

The_Reflection on
  • adio92adio92 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Ahh sorry for the misunderstanding.

I think it would be pretty cool, but i wouldnt have a way to watch it cause i dont have digital cable. From what i hear though X-Play is really awesome.

adio92 on
    xXAdio92Xx.png
    edited August 2008
    adio92 wrote: »
    From what i hear though X-Play is really awesome.

Your friends are liars, and you should stop hanging out with them. They might tell you jumping off a cliff is awesome next.

TrainwreckX on
  • VanderVander Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I wonder how P-A feels about G4 nowadays.

It's been a few years since their comic regarding that channel.

Vander on
  • atiariatiari Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I love Adam and Morgan personally. While I don't want to get on X-Play, I do want to try and get a picture with them so I can brag to my wife :D

atiari on
  • That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

I, however, DO endorse the flashing of junk on TV.

That_Guy on
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'd much rather be interviewed by Gamespot again like I was last year, but I'll still probably be hunting down any G4 peeps. My friends and I have this thing about causing scenes in front of camera crews... :P

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • BuraisuBuraisu Psychomancer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

I do, I luv getting Canadian television from across the border. I think there is something wrong with the way the US sensors its TV shows. Let the parents be responsible for what their children watch, don’t make all TV shows pg-13. Pisses me off really, more 8008s please.

Buraisu on
    47uk6agplx83.png
  • leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I actually like morgan & adam :3

not that i'm going to bother trying to get in

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • geeeeoffffgeeeeoffff Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    maybe if i watched x-play or knew anyone who did...

too bad the screensavers are gone, it was a good show on techtv. not really game oriented though.

geeeeoffff on
    GD on paforums
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dig them and all, but I already had my nearly-three-hours of fame....well, at least my bag and legs did.

Blame AOTS at Comic-Con this year.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
    edited August 2008
    Buraisu wrote: »

I do, I luv getting Canadian television from across the border. I think there is something wrong with the way the US sensors its TV shows. Let the parents be responsible for what their children watch, don’t make all TV shows pg-13. Pisses me off really, more 8008s please.

So you love seeing junk on TV? Alright, whatever floats your boat. I don't judge, but somebody else may jump in here and do it.

TrainwreckX on
This discussion has been closed.