As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The G&T Secret Santa?

Mr_SnuffleMr_Snuffle Registered User regular
I would be kinda cool if we could have some kind of secret santa in G&T, but I'm not too sure how we could run one, anyone have any ideas? Does anyone know of any successful forum Secret Santas, and how they were run?

www.eightandahalfbit.com
Mr_Snuffle on

• The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    We pinched Shoe's method for our DD one, have a look at his thread in H&R (or ours). PM him if you want to know how it works.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2004
    I would be in for this.. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun. :)

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2004
    Was ist dieses?

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2004
    Mr_Snuffle wrote:
    I would be kinda cool if we could have some kind of secret santa in G&T, but I'm not too sure how we could run one, anyone have any ideas? Does anyone know of any successful forum Secret Santas, and how they were run?
    I copied what Shoe was doing to organize one for D&D. It's fairly simple.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    Man we've been doing this shit for years. I always told you the on topic forumers were a little slow.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    Talk to a mod, tell them you will do the work. Im sure they wouldnt mind, assuming you guys have been on good behaviour

Älphämönkëy on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2004
    Talk to a mod, tell them you will do the work. Im sure they wouldnt mind, assuming you guys have been on good behaviour

There's no 'u' in behavior, you limey bastard! Also, send me an IM next you're on, please.

Unknown User on