Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hatred, Hope, and Happiness: the trifecta of MMO emotions

1606162636466»

• IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    riz wrote: »
    ED eh? :winky:

Yes they are. :) I wanted to roll on an RP server for a while, and it's in the same battlegroup as DI so hopefully someday I can murder my Guildies in BG's. A few of us used to RP all the time in my current guild, and it was a lot of fun... Then the ringleader of the RPing joined the Air Force and WoWquit, and the rest of us were well, not so good at storytelling.

I ended up going Blood Elf... (I know, I know) I just *hate* Undead so much and wanted them to be twins. That.... and I got a perfectly appropriate name for a female BE from the name generator...
    Ephedra, it's one of the main ingredients in herbal diet pills.

Ishtaar on
    FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • tehmarkentehmarken BrooklynRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    aren't threads supposed to end at 100 pages?

tehmarken on
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    It depends on the whims of the mods.

riz on
    Organichu wrote:
    she's some sort of malevolent creature who bores through this world into the next using hatred and suffering as her fuel
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Sometimes they lock right at 99, sometimes they go for 130+.

It was a fairly regularly applied rule back when threads that large would violate the servers/database/whatever something fierce, but it's not so big a deal anymore.

Plus, even to this day, when a thread gets near 100 pages, the last 1-3+ pages are usually people spamming shit and pondering the new title and whatnot (which can be hit or miss), whereas just randomly locking it between 98 and 100+ means we just keep going and eventually it's locked and lo, there's a brand new one to peruse and participate in.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    tehmarken wrote: »
    aren't threads supposed to end at 100 pages?

Now you defy them, and we shall bare their wrath. Also...

Happiness: Getting Fool's Bane at level 69.

Wombat02 on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Last time someone tried making a new Happiness/Hate thread Munkus locked it, gave the old thread a few days and then made the hate/happiness thread himself. So now we wait for one of the mods to start the next thread.

Seg on
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    Last time someone tried making a new Happiness/Hate thread Munkus locked it, gave the old thread a few days and then made the hate/happiness thread himself. So now we wait for one of the mods to start the next thread.

Munkus is very "whimsical."

riz on
    Organichu wrote:
    she's some sort of malevolent creature who bores through this world into the next using hatred and suffering as her fuel
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
This discussion has been closed.