As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

EastCoastPAX: 2010. Boston. Shit's going down.

• Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    The only reason to have it in the south is the moonshine
    Or the meth
    Pick one

Me Too! on
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you ever tried methshine

Skull Man on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Boston is a great fucking city

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    texas already has quakecon

yeah but I don't even like that as much as I would like a PAX here

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Or the meth
    Pick one

Atlanta is more than just a Delta hub. It is a vibrant metropolis, the equal of Paris or New York.

Burden of Proof on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Or the meth
    Pick one

Atlanta is more than just a Delta hub. It is a vibrant metropolis, the equal of Paris or New York.

hahahahahaha

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah man...I'm from Atlanta and umm not so much. You're on your own with that vibrant stuff.

It is however easy as hell to get cheap flights to Atlanta and there's more then adequate facilities for it.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    This is stupid.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    edited August 2008
    Again
    The south
    Useless unless you want meth, moonshine, or to fuck your sister and cousin because your sister is your cousin

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    hush, wiggin

Skull Man on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Lol the south. etc etc

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Whenever people bash the South, something in me wants to defend it, but then I think of slavery and just kind of lose interest.

Burden of Proof on
    edited August 2008
    Listen there's nothing wrong with inbred incest
    Just saying
    Unless it's your thing there's really no point in it

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    Whenever people bash the South, something in me wants to defend it, but then I think of slavery and just kind of lose interest.

Yeah. Just the other day I was out in the cotton fields beating my slaves when....What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    edited August 2008
    I got no problems with the south

but comparing Atlanta to New York and Paris is one of the dumbest things you have ever said

you

think about that

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2008
    bale that's a futurama reference

chill out

Skull Man on
  • CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Maybe if you want to run around being fake irish and talk about the following:

red sox
    the departed
    dunkin donuts (ok i do get food/coffee from here but honestly they're like the fucking plauge up in boston/MA)
    dropkick murphy's/flogging molly/any other faux-irish rock band (yet not thin lizzy which had real irish dudes!)
    the retarded american version of st.patrick's day which involves drenching everything with green and drinking copious amounts of alcohol (and really why do you need a holiday to do that?)

CptKemzik on
    edited August 2008
    I guess you could make the case that there are hillbillies in the Appalachians but you never really hear about their stills

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    CptKemzik wrote: »

red sox
    the departed
    dunkin donuts (ok i do get food/coffee from here but honestly they're like the fucking plauge up in boston/MA)
    dropkick murphy's/flogging molly/any other faux-irish rock band (yet not thin lizzy which had real irish dudes!)
    the retarded american version of st.patrick's day which involves drenching everything with green and drinking copious amounts of alcohol (and really why do you need a holiday to do that?)

What a coincidence, I love all of those!
    Well not the Sox
    I tolerate the Sox
    More of a Cubs fan really

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    Wiggin is shipping up to Boston.

You see what I did there?

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you people should really sometime take a trip to the south

Vladimer on
    edited August 2008

red sox
    the departed

You forgot the Pats and Larry Bird

(I like Boston)

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2008

Yeah. Just the other day I was out in the cotton fields beating my slaves when....What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously.

I don't know, I know this is going to sound dumb, but I've always felt weird defending the South because of slavery. I know, I've lived here all my life and slavery existed in the so-called "Old South", but that's just how it is.

Burden of Proof on
    edited August 2008

I'M A SAILOR PEG
    AND I LOST MY LEG

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    being ashamed of the south for slavery is like being ashamed of being black and living in south africa because of apartheid

Skull Man on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fuck boston.

Goose! on
    edited August 2008
    CLIMBIN' UP THE TOPSAIL
    I LOST MY LEG

Me Too! on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    the departed is so good

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    When I saw the Departed, there were some older ladies in the seats in front of me
    And about 15 minutes in, one leaned over to the other and said "I don't think they need to use that word any more"

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    Goose! wrote: »
    Fuck boston.

boston_redsox_alcs_miracle_large.jpg

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »

red sox
    the departed

You forgot the Pats and Larry Bird

(I like Boston)

True, also Aerosmith but I think we can all agree they went down the shitter (when it comes to writing new music) when the 80's came around.

t-wiggin: sounds like you'd get along fine with all the other massholes up there.

CptKemzik on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    dunkin donuts is also wicked awesome

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    basically your list is everything i care about

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    DD makes a mean iced coffee (decent regular coffee too), and their bagels and breakfast sandwiches are enjoyable but I cant go back to their donuts or muffins or anything else after getting them at this local bake shop I have in town.

CptKemzik on
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008

I'M A SAILOR PEG
    AND I LOST MY LEG

Dabble made a pretty okay post and you go and ruin everything. Way to go.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    edited August 2008
    PotU wrote: »

I'M A SAILOR PEG
    AND I LOST MY LEG

Dabble made a pretty okay post and you go and ruin everything. Way to go.

I don't even know why I did it
    I hate Warrior's Code
    Still have to listen to Meanest of Times

Me Too! on
    edited August 2008
    DD makes a mean iced coffee (decent regular coffee too), and their bagels and breakfast sandwiches are enjoyable but I cant go back to their donuts or muffins or anything else after getting them at this local bake shop I have in town.

I mean I've basically got a mixed view on new england after spending most of my life here (living in southern ct). There's stuff about the region i couldnt care less about/cant stand (read massholes/boston crap) at the same time though I'd much rather have grown up here than other parts of the country, ie the midwest, the south.

CptKemzik on
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've had an iced coffee from mcdonalds and from starbucks. they're both priced around the same but the starbucks one didn't have an awful bitter aftertaste

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    my school cafeteria started serving Seattle's Best coffee

i gotta say, it's better than the shit we had before, but if this is Seattle's best then you folks suck at coffee.

Faricazy on