As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a Ticket/Have a Ticket Thread

13»

• Options
    LightBeingLightBeing Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    I have 2 Byoc tickets for PAX. $25 each. Can you even sell these tickets(I hope so). Ya no Dota tourny even though someone unoffically announced it. Anyways please pm me we will work it out. You can buy 1 or both. thanks scott.

LightBeing on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    there was never an offical dota tourney

Remember, if someone buys this guys tickets, both of you (seller and buyer) need to PM me your name/addy/phone so I can make the alterations in the database. Also finding some way to get the physical ticket to the other person before pax would be sweet but not required.

If I get everyones info and make the changes, then only the ticket # is required.

ID is required to recieve your BYOC badge (or the physical ticket is required but it will be difficult to get that in time for PAX). If your ID doesnt match what I have in the database then I cant get you the ticket.
    Just saying how important it is to get me that infos :P

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    JoshEEEJoshEEE Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm looking for a 3 day pass for my nephew, who my sister has just agreed to let come to his first PAX. Preferably from someone in Seattle (or who will be on Friday morning).

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    LightBeing wrote: »
    I have 2 Byoc tickets for PAX. $25 each. Can you even sell these tickets(I hope so). Ya no Dota tourny even though someone unoffically announced it. Anyways please pm me we will work it out. You can buy 1 or both. thanks scott.

I have PM'ed you expressing my interest in one of your BYOC tickets. I assume TrainwreckX has done the same. :-)

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    kawgarikawgari Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I seek two 3-day passes, will purchase for a deal, ask a trade or "other".... contact amber @ kawgari@yahoo.com

kawgari on
    Rule 34....no exceptions.
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    DJBreslin wrote: »
    LightBeing wrote: »

I have PM'ed you expressing my interest in one of your BYOC tickets. I assume TrainwreckX has done the same. :-)

I have. Here's hoping the two of us get them!

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    CeldaCelda Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hey all, I'm looking to buy a 3-day pass. I live in Vancouver and will be in Seattle obviously. I'm confused as to how it works though? Is it a physical ticket? Do I meet up with you and pay you in person? Or how does it work?

Please get in touch with me, I am desperate to go to PAX! I haven't even arranged transport or accomodation yet, but I am scrambling to figure stuff out!

Celda on
  • Options
    JeTmAnJeTmAn Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hey folks, I'm wondering if it will be difficult to get tickets at the door for PAX. I'll probably only be able to attend on Friday, and I really want to see Jonathan Coulton. Do I need to show up really early, will tickets sell out, etc.?

JeTmAn on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    JeTmAn wrote: »
    Hey folks, I'm wondering if it will be difficult to get tickets at the door for PAX. I'll probably only be able to attend on Friday, and I really want to see Jonathan Coulton. Do I need to show up really early, will tickets sell out, etc.?

Not difficult and wont sell out.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    AznTranquilityAznTranquility Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    looking to buy 3 day pass in person...around seattle of course.
    PM me ASAP.

AznTranquility on
  • Options
    kazuokazuo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    SOLD to maochan

kazuo on
  • Options
    iamconfidenceiamconfidence Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If anyone needs a 3 day pass, I've got an extra from my brother who can no longer attend... I was considering selling it for what I paid for it... but eh... offer me something, I don't really care since it's useless to me anyways.

PM me.

iamconfidence on
    --
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
  • Options
    John-311John-311 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I am interested in a 3 Day pass for my GF who decided to go at the last minute. I live in Portland but will be driving up Friday morning. My email is johnl311 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

John-311 on
  • Options
    smurfettesmurfette Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    my pass is sold!! thanks to all those interested!! see u in 2 days!!!

smurfette on
  • Options
    the theorythe theory Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Hey whats up all. I am looking for a three day pass. will be arriving on friday around noon or so. If any one as extra pm me and we can figure out the details
    thanks

the theory on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I thought I'd got rid of my extra badge, but It didn't work out. anyone else still looking for one?

PM me.

iamconfidence on
    --
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    AAAAAAND the pass is gone. Have a good pre event time everyone! See you there!

iamconfidence on
    --
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
  • Options
    neurodyneneurodyne Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Edit: Passes have been sold! Thanks!

Howdy!

I have an extra three-day pass and a BYOC pass that I would like to find a new home. It's the typical story, I had a friend who was gonna come, but now he can't make it.

I’ll sell the passes at face value. The early-bird three-day pass for $40 and the BYOC for $25. Or both together for $60.

I live in Kent, WA and we can make the sale early if you live in the Seattle Metro area, if not we can meet at the Convention Center before PAX opens on Friday morning.

Send me some PM's people. Thanks!

neurodyne on
    musicsigct1.jpg
  • Options
    PerrakoPerrako Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've got a 3-day pass early bird pre-registered. So, $40. I can just hand it to you day-of the con.

Perrako on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I've PM'ed the 3 people offering BYOC passes... no responses yet... anxiously waiting for the first person to respond! :)

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    neurodyneneurodyne Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Sorry ladies and gents, the passes have been sold... Thanks! See you at PAX!

neurodyne on
    musicsigct1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Thank you neurodyne and SUPERTOY. You guys are the best!

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    magiicmagiic Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have a BYOC pass for sale. All I am asking is $25. I can meet for you to get the pass sometime tomorrow or Friday. Message me on here, skype me at blackmagiic or send me an e-mail at blackmagiic (at) gmail.com

magiic on
  • Options
    shinbishinbi Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Okay. So i'm only going to be there for saturday, according to the schedule it says that doors open at 10 but lines start at 8 AM?

So is that just for people who have preregistered or is that for everyone, including people (like myself) who have to buy at the door?

Or do we have to wait after the doors open that day?

Or on top of that. Is it possible to go on friday and purchase tickets for an all day pass for saturday?

I'm just so new to this. AHHH! T_T

Thanks in advance!! ^_^

shinbi on
  • Options
    PerrakoPerrako Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Ticket is gone. Much love, and I hope to see you all there.

Perrako on
  • Options
    LightBeingLightBeing Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Still one Byoc ticket $25. PAX is almost here lets make this happen. paypal or in person. I live in lynnwood wa. PM me ill check up all night!

LightBeing on
  • Options
    PureSinnPureSinn Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    shinbi wrote: »
    Okay. So i'm only going to be there for saturday, according to the schedule it says that doors open at 10 but lines start at 8 AM?

So is that just for people who have preregistered or is that for everyone, including people (like myself) who have to buy at the door?

Or do we have to wait after the doors open that day?

Or on top of that. Is it possible to go on friday and purchase tickets for an all day pass for saturday?

I'm just so new to this. AHHH! T_T

Thanks in advance!! ^_^

I want to know this too! =p

I saw something posted on the website that you can pick up passes tonight?! (thursday)
    Is that just for preregistered people who need to pick up their passes?
    Or can anyone go and buy a pass for tomorrow or Saturday?

Thank you! =]

PureSinn on
  • Options
    MantridMantrid Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    My friend needs a BYOC ticket in bad way. Him, another friend, and I all drove up from southern California yesterday (1200 miles in one day is fun), and two of us have BYOC passes, but he does not. He brought his computer just in case we could track one down.

PM me, or call me at 909-518-9733.

Mantrid on
  • Options
    smurfettesmurfette Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    so...i still have my 3 day pass....if anybody wants to buy at a very reduced price for the next 2 days....pm me!

smurfette on
This discussion has been closed.