Posted this at Ars, figured I'd drop it here, too.Official site
has beta signups and a 21 minute trailer d/l.Youtube trailersOfficial forums Q&A thread
- claimed 2008 release (but is it playable?)
- MMO based specifically around PvP
- No leveling. Instead you improve skills to kick buttocks
- no player names or health meters. visual and audio cues for combat
- real-time physics including player collision
Looks nice enough graphically, wonder how it'll hold up to all their claims of stuff like 200+ player pvp w/ smooth framerates and just what kinda hardware will be needed to make that happen (if that's even possible). Hopefully they don't put system reqs beyond an 8800GT or it might be like a Crysis MMO.