As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Weed, pregnant

• UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    imma tell you somethin' about me joe rogan that you might not know

i smoke rocks

Urian on
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    how could you be asleep and high on crack at the same time. it's a chinese riddle joe rogan.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    That's not 17 at all.

it's still relevant though

seizureorbs on
    eyes.gif
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Apparently you have no idea how old many of the forumers here are

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Also this one time I smoked weed with a pregnant girl but I didn't know she was pregnant until after I had thrown in on the blunt

and given her a cigarette

i thought she had just gotten fat since high school

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Vampire_GoldfishVampire_Goldfish Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I knew there are 17 year old's here. When I made the original statement, I meant there were no 17 year old's currently taking discussion in this thread at the time.

Of course I was still wrong, but just wanted to clear that up...

Vampire_Goldfish on
    signatureseh.jpg
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm afraid of shrooms and acid because I have a lot of anxiety problems. Specifically I have really bad hypochondria which can act up pretty hard if I get too high -- the cotton mouth and throat burn of hitting way too hard, combined with the altered state, can make me feel like my throat is closing up or like I'm going to puke. When I smoke I have to pace myself properly so I still get plenty high, but take my time and don't end up wrecking my throat and having a panic attack.

Salvia was fine because it only lasts ten minutes. I've heard it's more intense than acid, and I did love it -- I've never laughed harder in my life. However, the idea of being high for 8 hours is pretty scary for me. I can't go eight hours sober without having a mild panic attack in some form. I imagine a psychadelic would only bring that out faster and harder and maybe really fuck me up.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Sophisticated and french huh

Dadouw on
    edited August 2008
    Add penguin and that pretty much makes you up as far as I know.

Vampire_Goldfish on
    signatureseh.jpg
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I just didnt know I was sophisticated!

:)

Dadouw on
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Okay, quick question...how likely am I to get drugs from fellow Musicianship students? I mean we've gotta have a few stoners...at least either the long-haired "wittier-than-thou" guy, or the guy that looks like Prince and plays a ukulele.

Wallhitter on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure I would have come back pretty fit this summer if I hadn't been smoking pot

because I was eating way healthier up there, playing hella volleyball, working hard, etc, but then once every few nights I would smoke

and every time I smoked, me and whoever I was with would all head down to the kitchen and consume hella food

I think a representative amount would be two quesadillas, a bowl of ice cream, a bowl of cereal and whatever was in the dessert/snack fridge at the time

jesus christ

redhead on
    edited August 2008
    Wallhitter wrote: »
    Okay, quick question...how likely am I to get drugs from fellow Musicianship students? I mean we've gotta have a few stoners...at least either the long-haired "wittier-than-thou" guy, or the guy that looks like Prince and plays a ukulele.

Just ask around. Its not as risky as you think if you don't associate with crazy stiffs.

Vampire_Goldfish on
    signatureseh.jpg
    edited August 2008

Just ask around. Its not as risky as you think if you don't associate with crazy stiffs.

Alright. I probably won't, was more asking a silly/dumb question.

Wallhitter on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    What a surpise, the guy that drops acid recommends others drop acid

that's totally not a drug that will fuck you up

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

"Do musicians smoke pot?"

No offense but I mean seriously?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

this is a totally asinine post you are a terrible poster

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Fallout wrote: »

"Do musicians smoke pot?"

No offense but I mean seriously?

I am completely aware that they do.

but man, musicianship don't always = musicians. sometimes it equals "dumbassed freshmen who want to learn of the arts"...then again I suppose a few of them have pot too.

Wallhitter on
  • VorusVorus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    wallhitter

are you:
    a)at a faculty of higher learning?
    b)with musicians?
    c)a and b?

if you answered yes to any of these questions, you can get pot very easily

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

Quit being a goober

Poorochondriac on
    edited August 2008
    Vorus wrote: »
    wallhitter

are you:
    b)with musicians?
    c)a and b?

C!

Excellent! Also, it's in California. I was merely confirming, checking to see that it wasn't just that my head was filled with bad stereotypes.

Wallhitter on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dude it is literally the easiest thing to get weed in California

they sell it in vending machines there, for fuck's sake

Clint Eastwood on
    edited August 2008
    So easy to find and obtain weed in California.

Hell, I smoke joints openly down at the beaches and I rarely ever get anyone turning heads.

Vampire_Goldfish on
    signatureseh.jpg
  • Tim-OTim-O Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    the last time I was down on Hollywood Blvd, this old dude tried to tip some street performers with a joint.

it was pretty funny stuff.

Tim-O on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    so has anything interesting happened on good ol' se++ this week

i have been away

Clint Eastwood on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    wallhitter

are you:
    b)with musicians?
    c)a and b?

C!

Excellent! Also, it's in California. I was merely confirming, checking to see that it wasn't just that my head was filled with bad stereotypes.

Get a medical card and you can just pick it up at the shop.

http://www.canorml.org/prop/215physicians.html

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm afraid to buy weed off of people I don't actually know. I won't even buy off of friends of a friend.

I live 30 minutes to the border, I'm sure if I bought off a random person I'd ripped off and then left for dead on a Mexican beach missing a kidney and a lung.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    shibby i don't think anyone would kill you for pot unless we're talking like pounds of it here

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm just fearful of the drug dealing Mexicans.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    Buying any illegal substances makes me paranoid as fuck, then I get high with the dudes that sold it to me and all is good.

That is until I wake up in their living room wondering why I'm in a strangers house.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    oh, well, can't really hold that against you. i don't buy drugs from mexicans though

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Ninja BotNinja Bot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    weed is the most awesome thing. plus it's the ultimate ice breaker when you're with people you don't know (assuming they smoke too). plus it makes you appreciate shit you never would, like mortal kombat movies and stumbling around the woods when it's pitch black outside.

Ninja Bot on
    edited August 2008
    fuck the woods

i hate the woods

Clint Eastwood on
    edited August 2008
    I absolutely adore the woods.

Well I'm off to enjoy the fruits of this thread.

Later SE.

Vampire_Goldfish on
    signatureseh.jpg
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    shrooms are the best thing

I have never been down on them yet and every trip has been incredibly memorable

Same. Honestly each time is incredibly spiritual and just plain amazing. It is over all incredibly euphoric.

Purple and Gold caps are great.

the best time I have ever had in my life was on shrooms.

I was at my friend's house with a couple of people and we played some sort of crazy middle-eastern/world/electronic mix CD called buddha-bar through the entire house for the entire duration of the trip

I went around the world without leaving the sofa

Shit's great when you're the one on shrooms
    But when you go over to your friend's, and he's tripping and listening to shitty electronic music?
    That sucks
    Because that's all he fucking wants to listen to

Me Too! on
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    How much do you guys pay for an ounce of quality herb?

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm so glad I stopped doing drugs, I was a retard about it and fucked myself up good.

Be smart, use in strict moderation or not at all!

Junpei on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Late on this but I am 17

The Black Hunter on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Ninja Bot wrote: »
    weed is the most awesome thing. plus it's the ultimate ice breaker when you're with people you don't know (assuming they smoke too). plus it makes you appreciate shit you never would, like mortal kombat movies and stumbling around the woods when it's pitch black outside.

Ever stumble around the woods, on weed?

All kidding aside, that seems like a really good way to either fall and hurt yourself pretty badly or at least get raped by a hobo.

Marathon on
  • WiseguyWiseguy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    yeah, as a now casual drug user myself who's been in the deeper end in the past (fucking up cause of drugs), i would say get your shit together before you try any of this stuff

gotta have a strong mind and will or else you're gonna get fucked

especially with psychedelics. i've seen a few people absolutely crack under them.

Wiseguy on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]