As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D&D + PAX + Booze + Biden = Dragonfish, 10pm two nights ago!

1235»

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So has anyone actually seen Senjutsu since Dragonfish?

--

Anyways, I'm up for after-PAX dinner or just hanging out in less GIANT MASSES OF PEOPLE ALL TALKING AT ONCE tonight if anyone's trying to fill a seat at a table.

Incenjucar on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Well I was down there for a couple hours today, busy crowded not all engaging and poof like that I was gone. Warhammer was so blah I played their mage demo? Or something I'm sure there is more to it then that but I couldn't see it.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So has anyone actually seen Senjutsu since Dragonfish?

--

Anyways, I'm up for after-PAX dinner or just hanging out in less GIANT MASSES OF PEOPLE ALL TALKING AT ONCE tonight if anyone's trying to fill a seat at a table.

I'm around - at rockband freeplay right now. Might be at whatever pn and Kakos do later.

Haven't seen hacksaw anywhere tho. Normally he's hard to miss.

Senjutsu on
    edited August 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I'm around - at rockband freeplay right now. Might be at whatever pn and Kakos do later.

Haven't seen hacksaw anywhere tho. Normally he's hard to miss.

Have you been locked away in the freeplay rooms all weekend or something?

He has been asking after you every single time I see him. If you don't have his number, mine is 559 Three Two One 5752, and I can foreward your number or a text or something for you, if you want.

Anyways, I'm grabbing dinner while things are still open, but after that I may head back to the Convention Center to at least read -near- the people I spent all this money to associate with. :P

Incenjucar on
    edited August 2008
    sessions and show floor, mostly. Bloody huge crowds tho. I'll probably stay here until we head up to the concert @ 9:30

Senjutsu on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    We're headed to Game works and maybe the concerts later. I'm wearing a black/red Murder by Death shirt. Feel free to come up and harass me.

JPants on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    I went to Dragonfish tonight for dinner. Good place. Definitely recommend it before you leave Seattle.

JustinSane07 on
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    I heard there is talk of a follow-up dinner tomorrow?

Premier kakos on
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for the call tonight VH, sorry we couldn't make it. My friend was dead set on bar hopping.

JPants on
    edited August 2008
    I heard there is talk of a follow-up dinner tomorrow?

I'd be down for this too. Not leaving till noon Monday.

Senjutsu on
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'll be able to assist with late night Sunday behavior, bad or otherwise, but won't be free until probably around 10-11 p.m.

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
    edited August 2008
    I could maybe make a dinner tonight. I might be stuck with my friends though. VH has my number.

JPants on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm game for dinner as well. I PMed VH my cell #.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Sorry, I've been away all day.

I'll make a tentative time and place - say 10:00 at Dragonfish again? I haven't tried it yet, and apparently it's recommended. Plus everybody should know how to get there.

Please call me if you're coming. Please nobody quote this so I can get rid of this number later.
    This used to be a number!

If you call me, please ask for "visiblehowl" and give me your D&D screenname so I have an idea of who I'm talking to, or send me a text message with the same. I won't have internet access for awhile, so any changes will either have to be discussed here by you guys and told to me over the phone or coordinated with me over the phone.

I'll be at Omegathon from 5 to 6, so I probably won't pick up then. Anyway, see you guys later tonight, hopefully.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited August 2008
    Well, I'd like to do non-Sushi tonight, if possible. Also, a little earlier would be nice since we have to leave early.

How about 8:00 PM at Elephant and Castle (it's right under Red Lion)?

Premier kakos on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wireless + laptop = poastage.

That's fine with me, assuming I can find it.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited September 2008
    Fifth and Pike (two blocks west of the Convention Entrance) under the Red Lion Fifth Avenue.

Premier kakos on
    edited September 2008
    I'm down with whatever whenever. Though I pity the fool trying to get food anywhere near the convention center right now. :P

Incenjucar on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Oh, I meant to post about this place more.

What the fuck is with the bathroom situation? Into the hotel, up to the second floor and around the corner. That's so ridiculous.

And if you come down the stairs, it leads into the kitchen for this place. The hell is that all about?

Good food though, still recommend it.

JustinSane07 on
    edited September 2008
    Just be glad they tidied the bathrooms a bit. I was there earlier in the week and it was like a gas station. D:

Incenjucar on
    edited September 2008
    gg Gentlemen and Ladies

gg

Senjutsu on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Nice meeting you peoples.

Kakos gives good shoulder rubs but he humps like a bitch in heat. :^:

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    edited September 2008
    It was a really good shoulder rub

Senjutsu on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Just be glad they tidied the bathrooms a bit. I was there earlier in the week and it was like a gas station. D:

Were you just reading on a bench just outside Pike Place? I think I walked past ya on the way to lunch.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!