As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OK OK WHAT'S THE NEWS??

KaionaiKaionai __BANNED USERS regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
I know someone already said that Episode 2 will not be on the show floor which is really shitty because even gabe and the other blonde dude said that PAX will be showing it off during the time...W T F is going on? WHAT IS THE NEWS?? Anything? I mean c'mon!! ANY TIDBIT,NEWS,PIECE OF INFO,SHOW,PICTURE,VIDEO,UPDATE ANYTHING!! JEEZ!!! I WANA LEVEL UP MY DUDE WITH A RAKE ALREADY! AND FIND OUT THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!!

I'm sure if i make enough noise i will either be temp ban from the forums or they will actually post something....

Kaionai on

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    my two guesses:

-info at the last Q&A

or

-info at/after/before the last omegathon (unlikely)

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Went to the Hothead Panel last night - showed the intro cutscene and a quick battle from midgame. They said it would be playable on the floor so I'd check the booth.

Also, they gave a guy a PS3 signed by Tycho and Gabe because he knew what happened when you destroyed every fruit fucker from the first game. One trivia question for a tripple? Bargan of the century.

AltDelete on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    uh. I got an achievement and had enough parts to upgrade my weapons?

what was the answer?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    KaionaiKaionai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Had enough parts to upgrade weapons, OR got a golden fruit fucker...hehehe

Kaionai on
This discussion has been closed.