As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trying to find LewieP's Mum

Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited September 2008 in PAX Archive
I unfortunately sent her my cell phone number after she flew over, and it appears she doesn't have internet access over here. I need to give her money for the painting she did for me, and I'm running out of time. Anybody here at PAX know her, and is meeting up with her regularly?

sig_megas_armed.jpg
Bionic Monkey on

• Options
    JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've seen her once a day each day here...I'll let her know to find a PC and get on it

JonnyNero on
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've seen her around quite a few times as well. I think she still has a pre-paid cell, so she could call you. Would you like me to pass on your cell number to her if I see her?

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have her cell number as I picked up her prepaid card with LewieP, I'll PM it to you.

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Thanks Queen Brewer, and everyone else that offered to help. I managed to meet up with her right before I had to leave, and talk for a few minutes, and pay her for my painting. Thank you so much for the help.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
This discussion has been closed.