As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Green Tortoise Hostel: Party PARTY ON! $230 raised!!

12346»

• hamburger helperhamburger helper Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Thanks again everyone - had a really great time and it was super cool meeting you all. Next year?

Oh and if anyone found a spare DS let me know :(

hamburger helper on
    statimg.php?id=280&theme=1
  • Omega PsylockeOmega Psylocke Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    That_Guy wrote: »
    I checked out a little while ago from GT. I have to say that the place really kicks ass. This was the first time I have ever stayed in a hostel, but it was everything I hoped for and more. I got to meet a lot of new people and pal around. The party was awesome, and my Wii was a hit! We even had someone go out and buy Rock Band for us. Hell, I ended up having more fun at the hostel that PAX itself.

I think I could say the same about having more fun @ the hostel...thanks for bringing your tv & wii, it made it that much more fun!

Thanks again everyone - had a really great time and it was super cool meeting you all. Next year?

Man, thanks for buying the rock band. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble!..It was cool meeting you both & We'll definitely be @ Pax & the hostel next yr....Did you lose your ds?

Omega Psylocke on
  • That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    That_Guy wrote: »
    I checked out a little while ago from GT. I have to say that the place really kicks ass. This was the first time I have ever stayed in a hostel, but it was everything I hoped for and more. I got to meet a lot of new people and pal around. The party was awesome, and my Wii was a hit! We even had someone go out and buy Rock Band for us. Hell, I ended up having more fun at the hostel that PAX itself.

I think I could say the same about having more fun @ the hostel...thanks for bringing your tv & wii, it made it that much more fun!

Man, thanks for buying the rock band. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble!..It was cool meeting you both & We'll definitely be @ Pax & the hostel next yr....Did you lose your ds?

No prob on the Wii and TV. Other than Doug and Ryan spilling beer all over it, it was awesome. Next year we need to make sure we have enough Wiimotes, though. I am really glad it was such a hit too. It wasn't Ryan who ended up buying Rock Band. I can't remember they guy's name, but we was awesome for it. I can't wait to see you all again next year.

As for the Child's Play money; I am going to be returning the kegs today (the brewery was closed Sunday and Monday) and as soon as all the money is squared away with the bank, I will be making the donation. I will let you know the details when it happens.

That_Guy on
This discussion has been closed.